DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Annoying Habits

Corki

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww poor MG, just don't look at it. Close your eyes and go to your room where you can lock the door with your computer so you can dedicate all your time to us :D you know you love us that much, you are even fighting dial up to be with us :wink:

True...which brings me onto another pet hate. Dial up! It should be banned! Why can't my parents get broadband for home?? The only reason we don't is because my parents have broadband in their office, which is in another town.

*grumble grumble grumble*

When I used to live in a share house when at uni, there was a crazy man that lived on the bottom floor. My boyf and I would cook in the kitchen and then go back to our room to eat.

But our stuff kept going missing....it turns out that the bloke down stairs would use our stuff then instead of washing it up and putting it back where he found it, he'd either leave it where he'd finished with it - you know, interesting places like the stairs or the back yard - or he'd just throw it out!

My plates and saucepans and cutlery - thrown out!!! :x

Yeah...it is interesting what ends up in your friends' rooms from the kitchen.

And I swear my original hate (the lack of washing up) has hit an all time high! It seems that whenever I go into the kitchen, I am always doing other people's washing up.

I am completely OCD about bringing up the garbage cans from the end of the driveway. When I get off the bus, I pick up two of them, and my sister should be able to pick up the last one. But does she? NO! She lets it sit there for days on end until I finally pick it up. It is SO IRRITATING! It's not like you have to go out or your own way to get it! It's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! But no. She can't get it. Cause she "doesn't see it". Oh yes, THAT makes sense... :x

Archived