DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Annoying Habits

Corki

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*chuckles*

My dad also has an annoying habit. My dad owns so many shoes it is unbelievable! And he leaves them everywhere in the house! I have lost count of the number of times I have tripped up over a set near the coffee table in our living room, or by a pair near by seat in the kitchen! It is terrible!

*rant*

I want to rant about my Chinese housemate, Wu.

We ran out of milk last night, so I said to everyone in the house that I would buy milk on the way home from lectures tonight. Because he doesn't fully understand English, I repeated the fact that I would buy milk to him several times just in case. So, I come home a different way just so I could buy milk.

Anyway, I get home, and see someone has bought milk already. It was Wu. Yes, he tried to ring me, but my phone battery had died. He knew all of last year my phone had a cr** battery. He didn't have the common sense to either realise my phone was off, or my battery had died. And he obviously didn't listen to what I said last night.

So, we now have 14 pints of milk.

*/rant*

LOL! Look at this way, if it gets that bad you can always move out. I, on the other hand, am stuck with stepping on hotwheels, hunting for my hair brush (and finding it all greasy!!) :evil:, little boys skidmarked underwear on my bathroom floor, and people who don't understand how the handle on the toilet works.... for approximately another 13 years, 5 months, and 22 days.. at least. But I have the added advantage of being able to force them to do dishes. :twisted:

well...I could move out...but I know my friends wouldn't know what had hit them as I am the one who sorts out all the bills and stuff...and I would have the problem of finding somewhere new to live.

• 1 month later...

8 liters...that is a lot!

As for annoying habits, I have a younger sister that is very good to annoy me with the smallest things. Like one thing, she tends to leave just enough in the cartons(of milk, cereal, etc...) so she can just stuff it back into the fridge. A minor thing but it can be quite annoying on early mornings :P

i know what you mean Cassetti, my little sister does that too :x

another thing she does to annoy me is leave all her stuff(jewelery, hair brush, har clips, clothes, food...etc.) either on the bathroom floor or on top of the toilet cistern. i spen half my life picking ti all up and chucking it on her bedroom floor. i threatened to throw it in the bin if she leave it in there, but i didnt work. :cry:

Archived