DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some sad news...Horn is stepping down

Corki

Sadly, this morning, when I checked the Band's email address, I had an email from Horn announcing his plans to step down as Executive Officer of the Band, and the person in charge of Recruits. Unfortunately, he also plans to leave DM for good. :sad: This does mean that there is now officially a vacancy in the Band's Senior Staff, and I will be getting the post for applications up this weekend (and probably along with a few other applications).

Horn has been a long serving and dedicated member of the Band. This is his second time serving as a member of the Band's Senior Staff, and he has always put time and dedication in. It will be a great loss, but I have accepted his resignation because I understand his reasons why.

Personally, I would like to wish Horn the best in the future, and hope he does actually decide to return to the Band! For a M-G Brew will definitely be waiting for him!

that is sad news. Horn's always given 110% of himself to the Band, both in the past and in the present. Good luck to him on whatever path his life takes him on and I hope we'll see him return again to DM and the Band in the future.

I didn't know Horn that well but he was one of the first members I spoke to when I first joined the Band and seemed like a pretty cool guy. It's a shame he's leaving. *raises a glass* Here's to you Horn. May good fortune favour you all your days.

I'm not going to go into all of the small details, but it pretty much boils down way too much to do and not nearly enough time. If you find yourself needing an extra several hours every day, it is unhealthy to not cut something out. I've come realize it is my time to leave DM, not just the Band. It was a good run, but in reality it ended a few months ago, even if it took until now to become official. I hope someone active and organized can take my place and make a much bigger difference, both in the here and now, and in the long term!

I'll be around for a few more days before I delete my account (lest in a weak moment I try to return again!), so if anyone wants any of my contact info, feel free to send me a message and ask for it.

Best of luck with everything Horn, we're all sad to see you go but we all know that there is a time and place where you must make that tough decision for the better of your own life and those around you. *hugs*

Archived