DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back to 3 Oldies: The Don, Narg and Quibby!

Mystica

I'm pleased to welcome back some ooooooooooooooooold dudes!

First up: Quibby, Quibster, the Quibler!

Quibby is an easy going, super friendly and long standing RP expert who is always ready to help out where needed. As Group Leader of the Band of the Red Hand he has served the PSW in more ways than one. Quibby is easy to work with, has a very good understanding of what the PSW is about and how everything works and never loses his fantastic sense of humor.

Next, we have The Don!

The Don is another long time member of DM and long time RPer. He's recently returned to the RP scene around here and some of you may have already encountered him in other Groups. I can't say much about this guy yet, since my personal experience with him is quite limited so far, but as a former GL of the Seanchan he surely knows the way the cookie crumbles. his RP's speak for themselves, and I encourage you to read them. It's well worth your time, trust me.

Last but not least, we welcome back Narg!

Now this dude I know nothing about. And yet, he's been around as long as The Don. Don gave me a sheet of instructions which seem to be 'ways to keep Narg happy'. I won't share this with you, because I still want you to be able to sleep. *shoots a look at Don that promises a little talking to later* I'm looking forward to getting to know this new member of ours and I hope you all will make him feel welcome.

Welcome home, guys!

thanks Myst *blushes* those are just a little something I put together off the top of my head

*pokes other people into activity* Narg and I will be travelling from Amador to Tar Valon if anybody on the way wants to join in

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Keep Narg happy! *wonders what is on that list* I don't remember sanctioning a list.... I enjoying playing with my food.... er.... friends... yeah friends... before I ... uh... enjoy their company for dinner....

And as The Don said... if you feel like running into a couple of weird chars going from Amador to the big TV... hit us up.... we will be... doing something... *air harps*

Just make sure to have your shots updated. And an appointment with a therapist (and possibly an assisted suicide technician) would not be amiss, either.

Awwww... you did miss me Quibby! Besides... They don't need all that when they run into my alternate personality Trevor al'Drakun III, Esquire. Ok... they might need a designated driver.... and maybe a therapist. But it would be fun! Really! Trust me!

Oh, and don't you dare warn them of the hot tub Quibby... er....

Hottub anyone? :biggrin:

I would like to point out that I intentionally avoided mentioning the hot tub. There are some things that cannot be explained, but only experienced, and I figured that the screams would provide some entertainment.

awesomeness fails to describe the exact awesomeness that exists here. I might try to describe it as uberawesomeness.. but that might reduce some of it by trying to describe it... so... we shall stick to just... whoah..... *air harps*

I'm suddenly fighting the urge to ask the two of you to display excellence towards one another...

And I think it might be the gravitas of the ages that's keeping everybody quiet. Between us, we have, what, thirty years of DM experience? More?

I'm not running anywhere, since that would entail physical labor and that's just really not cool. I'm sitting here having a good old time seeing you boys pester each other.

But Narg, whatever that hottub does, it had better not disable my RPers. They got stories to write and readers to impress :wink:

Heh, "'Step into my hot tub,' said the Nargbert to the fly..." *finds a dark corner, sits back, and waits for the show to start*

How do these people not know of the hottub????? Seriously! Ok... here we go.

The hottub is nothing more than my cookpot with a good amount of wood burning beneath it. However, this isn't just any cookpot. This thing is huge! And no... Narg not compensating for anything. :biggrin:

We have the water park there to your left.... sports and entertainment bar straight ahead.... and for those of you looking for a quieter time, the lounging station where cabana boys and girls stop by every once in a while to drop off drinks. It is resort living at its most trollocness!

As for displaying excellence towards each other Quibby... Did you not see us air harp towards each other? Most Excellent!

You mean you don't mix your mojitos with sleeping medication? I thought everybody did that. Could explain the odd looks, I guess... But next you'll be telling me you don't shake your martinis over ice cubes and eyeballs, and that's just plain weird.