DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess what I just bought?

ed2funy

Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

Well I WAS guna say you bought that catwoman outfit... but you didnt give me chance to guess...

!!! at ed

Also let me know when it arrives. Im going to rob your house :p

It's a fun game. I found it in a store years ago. Wasn't even looking for it, but there it was.

Be sure to find the cheats online. It's funner to play that way. Otherwise it's boring, cause the Sedai has no powers and is all lame. Oh, and use the whirlwind to look up skirts. That always gave me a laugh ^_^ Well, that, and picking up warders with the whirlwind and dropping them off cliffs :D

Anyways, have fun with it.

Nyn

Not that I would do this (or did it) :wink: but I think you can still get it on a file sharing website like Btjunkie or warez but that's just what I heard :blush:

By the by, its still very fun, much like a lot of the games of its time( with a WOT twist). You can network play and there was still people on servers even a year ago when I played. :cool:

I would have guessed nail scissors but that was apparently not an option.

I tried it several years ago but games that are more complicated than Super Mario (first edition - 2D) makes me dizzy and sick. :madmyrddraal:

Which is what cheats are for!!!

I remember I used to fly her around so much that I ended up out of the graphics... and at times I'd just get lost and not manage to get back xD

The soundtrack of the game is creepy!

Nyn

It's a super old game... I think I got it back when I was still in high school lol

wow.... I'm old.

Nyn

LOL, you ain't old unless you graduated from High School in 1982, or earlier than that. myrddraal.gif

LOL, you ain't old unless you graduated from High School in 1982, or earlier than that. myrddraal.gif

you really are evil. . .

*chuckles*

Well, that is the same year that I graduated from High School, so I consider myself to be kinda old, too. myrddraal.gif

you really are evil. . .

*chuckles*

Well, that is the same year that I graduated from High School, so I consider myself to be kinda old, too. myrddraal.gif

yes, i thought as much. you picked my graduation year too precisely. uh oh, i think i'm spamming the main board.

*skedaddles as quick as these old legs can skedaddle*

Archived