DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

USA National Ice Cream day is coming up

Ireond

The place I work at is an Ice Cream store and a Soda Fountain with such interesting flavors as Guinness, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chili.

So heres a question for you, my delicious dairy devotees:

What flavor Ice Cream would you create? What would you call it?

We're also having an Ice Cream eating contest. What's the most Ice Cream you've ever eaten in one sitting? (fortunately, I don't work that day, so I don't have to mop afterwards)

Oh, and hey folks, I'm back! (again) *grin*

There's a local chinese bistro (yeah, chinese) that makes their own ice creams. My favorites so far have been chocolate cayenne, maple pecan, and cinnamon. :smile:

Though, I don't think I could even compete in such a contest... ice cream fills me up way too fast. I've maybe eaten a half-pint in a single sitting, at most.

Welcome back! I love ice cream. The most I've ever eating in one sitting is about 3/4ths of a tub. Mind you, I was a teenager (A younger teenager..) and could eat almost anything..

Theres so many flavors out there that it's prolly already been made, but I would make an orange flavored ice cream with a touch of cinnamon and honey. :happy:

I don't like ice cream :unsure:

*gapes*

There is a place in town that makes it's own ice cream. Strawberry Mango Habanero is interesting...

If I could create my own flavor!? Um...Berry Cheesecake Explosion? Thin Mint ice cream with bits of girl scout cookies mixed in?

We used to have a local, family-owned store by our university.

They made their own ice creams (including some REALLY strange ones I can't remember) but my favorite was "rosepetal."

It tasted like roses. Seriously. It was awesome.

They closed down some time ago. I miss them.

Theres so many flavors out there that it's prolly already been made, but I would make an orange flavored ice cream with a touch of cinnamon and honey. :happy:

... now that actually sounds nice!

Ems, I just don't like cold stuff in general ... lol

When I went to visit my bonded in Bellingham, we went to this one shop with the most bizarre flavors. There was cayenne, salt and pepper, and a few different ones with lavender. The one I had was apricot cheesecake, it was amazing!

And the mall I work at has a Marble Slab in it and form time to time, they get cool flavors in like eggnog,chocolate peanut butter, or pina colada!

I can easy eat a tub in a sitting. >.>

Noted, might not have been made, but I'm curious how it would come out. Got a name for it?

We used to have a local, family-owned store by our university.

They made their own ice creams (including some REALLY strange ones I can't remember) but my favorite was "rosepetal."

It tasted like roses. Seriously. It was awesome.

They closed down some time ago. I miss them.

Well, Rose water is a period ingredient. Might be easier to make it into a sorbet, but I'll see if it's something the boss would be willing to try around valentines day

Mind if I use these ideas?

Archived