DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come join us for Swap Week!

Jaydena

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have one three times a year, the one in October is Novice/Aes Sedai and Algai/Der Manshima. Also mid ranks become full ranks. In the Spring we have the Evil/Good Swap week where everyone gets to act evil if they are good and all that and then in the Summer we have Warder/Aes Sedai swap. Don't think I need to explain that one. :lol: So come and join in, men are welcome and anyone from any ajah or of all ajahs! *pokes Mia and Mumsy*

Leane said:

Der'Manshima become Algai; Algai and Manshima become Der'Manshima.

Those are the wierd names for the Warder ranks now, aren't they? *pokes suspiciously at the words* Hrumph. In my day, we didn't need these new-fangled Old Tongue words to make ourselves feel important.

Ben T-Ward

*grins*

Does that mean I'm an Aes Sedai this week? And that I can send a novice off to do my laundry and cleaning? Or even better direct -- er, I mean REQUEST a novice to make a totally cool sig for me? :lol:

Guest Emperor

Ok Ben, here is how it goes.

You get a hot date... or bring your wife... or whatever and you come to the place that is written in invisible ink on your invitation. The guy drops his keys in a container, you mingle for a little and then the girls pick out keys from the container and take that person home.

....not that I know anything about that... nothing....

Guest Emperor

For some reason the ladies always fight over my key. It isn't pretty... and yes... I encourage it.

(I am waiting to see how long Yveva lets me get away with this post before she lays the smackdown)

Maria,

Your eagerness to help me, a full-sister-for-a-week, does you credit, child *dignified nod*. I believe I might just take you up on that and contact you via PM to discuss the details.

I better not mention Empy and Ben's conversation to my better half . . . he hasn't (& doesn't) read WoT (doesn't know what he's missing!) and would get all excited about something he would not be able to participate in. :lol:

Archived