DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Closet Canadian?

Barmacral

You know, one of my geography professors used to tell people she was canadian when she lived in europe because people didn't treat her like a loud, obnoxious American.

That's pretty much what I said to Barm.

Heh, Celine Dion. Can't help but think of that Supernatural episode where this arch angel went back in time to unsink the titanic. That way the titanic would never have sunk, therefore no movie would have been made and Celine Dion wouldn't have become all known for the theme song she did for the movie (apparently, he hated her enough to go through all this trouble LOL). Freaking HILARIOUS episode. Even if you're not fans of the show, you should really download that episode and watch it. PRICELESS!

Nyn

Alas yes, it is me!

I'm afraid I don't have quite the same impact as either Justin Bieber or Celine, but I do also come from the SS and we have Verbal. And let's face it, he's basically like the love child between Celine and Justin - he has the hair and the nose!

(and love Supernatural Nyn! - aren't you glad I'm back and we're BFF's again??? :D )

Bear in mind, being Canadian has it's cons too - for instance, we're the ones who inflicted Celine Dion upon the world :baalzamon:

1. This is true

2. Bout time you're back...

I think you mean you unleashed an even larger "problem" on the world.... Something like... JUSTIN BIEBER....

>_>

PROOF.

3. Even MORE true.

• Club Leader

Canada also unleashes its elderly upon those of us in the southern part of the United States every winter.

I live in Arizona. We get more than anywhere else, except maybe Florida. My town in particular triples in population in the winter. And some of them are Canadians.

Canada also unleashes its elderly upon those of us in the southern part of the United States every winter.

I live in Arizona. We get more than anywhere else, except maybe Florida. My town in particular triples in population in the winter. And some of them are Canadians.

The same thing happens in Panama City Beach, Florida: The town population is gigantic during the winter. A few of them own condos in the city and rent them out during the summer months; this is kinda smart, the condos pay for themselves that way!

I lived in PCB for a year and a half before coming to Texas, and the bar I worked at held a "Canadian Dart League" event every Monday.

The same thing happens in Panama City Beach, Florida: The town population is gigantic during the winter. A few of them own condos in the city and rent them out during the summer months; this is kinda smart, the condos pay for themselves that way!

I lived in PCB for a year and a half before coming to Texas, and the bar I worked at held a "Canadian Dart League" event every Monday.

:O I was just in PCB for two weeks!

>.> That is all..

Listen guys, I'm sorry about that whole 'Justin Bieber' thing. I regret it just as much as any other Canadian who isin't a squealing zombie fangirl. The Canadian Army is trying to do what it can, but our igloos defrosted, caused a bunch of flooding... anyways were working on our tents ATM, so it'll take a while.

People Canada has given us... however good or bad that may be....

Alanis Morissete

Avril Lavigne

Caroline Rhea

Celine Dion

Elisha Cutbert

Evangaline Lilly

Hayden Christiansen

Jewel Staite

Jim Carey

Justin Beiber

Keanu Reeves

Mike Myers