DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

St. Partrick's Day Party

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goin to me mums tonight for some b-day cake and gettin trashed while listening to bad Irish music and watching the greatest school of Irish dancers EVER! Rince Na Tierna. That's right Wolf. I said it. Greatest ever. They even whent to YOUR house and proved it. International champeens of Irish dance. From Buffalo :tongue: lol

Then tomorrow, gettin trashed, bad Irish music, dancers

Saturday, goin out to dinner, trashed, music, dancers

Sunday, parade, trashed, stumbling, think there were dnacers....where the hell am I?....*passes out in the gutter*

Something like this I hope. If I remember anything I'll tell you all about it.

*gets his but pinched* dude. what the hell?

*Red swooops in*

1270804506754075407.jpg

*Red swoops back out and channels a flow of air to bring in her party favors* check out what i "found" you guys *grins from ear to ear*

Guinscam.jpglucky-charms-general-mills-cereal-giant-eagle-sugarjpg-f4a7a0cf2b00d399_large.jpg

Lucky Charms & Guiness for everyone!!!

Goin to me mums tonight for some b-day cake and gettin trashed while listening to bad Irish music and watching the greatest school of Irish dancers EVER! Rince Na Tierna. That's right Wolf. I said it. Greatest ever. They even whent to YOUR house and proved it. International champeens of Irish dance. From Buffalo :tongue: lol

lol I heard of 'em all right :biggrin:

*grabs Paet's hand before he pinches him* no...just...no...

*gets out from behind the small potted shrub in the corner*

Bloody burn it...that was never going to work. Alright, all of you! Out of here! *whistles at the dancing badgers and points at the door with his thumb* *badgers slowly trudge out of the hall*

Ahem...*slinks back over to his corner*

Aside from a pair of traffic tickets, my day was lovely. :smile:

Is it fair that a cop says "Hmmm... this person is driving too perfectly... I should run their plates! Ha!" Driving well should not be reasonable cause for suspicion! *shakes fist*

Aside from a pair of traffic tickets, my day was lovely. :smile:

Is it fair that a cop says "Hmmm... this person is driving too perfectly... I should run their plates! Ha!" Driving well should not be reasonable cause for suspicion! *shakes fist*

lol. poor Phelix

Volke, your profile says you live in Washington... be careful... the budget's been cut to ribbons, so every cop from city to county to state is out to earn more revenue through tickets. *tinfoil hat*

Just because I sound crazy, doesn't mean it's not true. :tongue:

Volke, your profile says you live in Washington... be careful... the budget's been cut to ribbons, so every cop from city to county to state is out to earn more revenue through tickets. *tinfoil hat*

Just because I sound crazy, doesn't mean it's not true. :tongue:

Don't worry... I don't drive. >.<

plus I'm well aware of the budget cuts...

Archived