DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

aspiring new novice

Mystica

Hi all,

I have sent a mail to the Mistress of Novices and am eagerly awaiting a reply. I also made the request to join the WT.org and also waiting on that acceptance.

Here I'd like to already introduce myself to you. I'm a woman from Belgium who's become a huge fan of WOT through an ex-bf and is constantly re-reading the books (i need to buy a second version, as my first is kinda' starting to fall apart :?

I hope to be able to make some contributions over time and secretely hoping to make some new friends if possible.

It's great to finally get my account activated (big hugg to fader) after waiting only 4 months since my registration.

Looking forward to becoming a part of this community.

Greetings,

mystica

Welcome! I'm Maria Sedai and I'm the Keeper of the Chronicles. It's great to see that you're jumping right in. Hope you'll make yourself at home, and this is definitely a good place to make friends. I've met some of my best friends through DM so you should be in the right place for that =)

thank you, Keeper.

I can't wait to be accepted in the .org and for the MoN to assign me a (hopefully) very active mentor. The more I read on this site, the more I'd like to get moving in it.

Everyone here has done an amasing job in creating this environment for WOT fans, you all should be extremely proud of yourselves.

*grins* I'll keep that "really active mentor" part in mind. ;) Don't wait on me to get to you before posting in the Activity thread in the Great Hall, by the way. :)

*stops and blinks* wait...

*pokes Fnorrll* OMG, you're real! Not a halucination! OMG!

Guest Fnorrll

Just keep swimming...someone will rescue you eventually, and Lor will get round to you too...

*dunks you back in the moat*

You can add me to your MSN if you wish...

In fact...

*goes to post*

Oh, we know Jhaen... we know...

Welcome, Mystica! I'm another of the Warders, and would have preferred that you actually stop by to say hi before someone chucked you in the moat... but I can't do anything about that now.

The only other residents of the moat are novices, algai, and Bob. Bob's not so bad, actually, but he is a pretty big thing, er, guy.

If you have any questions, please e-mail any of us, or bug your mentor (when you get one). The MoN should get back to you in a day or two.

Archived