DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

aspiring new novice

Mystica

Guest Fnorrll

Hey CO...it's a traditional welcome man. Sheesh...don't you guys moat the novices anymore?

Lor, LOL, how many husbands do you have? :wink:

Wow, lots of reactions here. Thanks for all the huggles and snuggles and right back at ya'!

Sorry I didn't respond quicker, I was being kept busy on the Band.

But, ehm, did I miss an email or so? I was waiting to post in the boards till I was confirmed to be in the book. Maybe I'm mistaken here? I thought I couldn't write anywhere till I got an assignment or something.

I'll double check the boards as I didn't get a mail, maybe there is some information there that I missed.

Was unaware I needed to look out for moats or that I had to report somewhere before being dunked in the moat, or even now what a moat is. LOL :?

Well, I posted an introduction thread in each forum of the Ajahs which is the same one each time. The intro in the warders guild is a little different.

The reason for this is to give each Ajah the opportunity to focuss in their own forum on their responces related to their particular Ajah.

As I'm new to all, I was faced with the same issue for all Ajahs. So I hope you will forgive me the repeating posts. They were made with the intention of addressing each Ajah seperately and thus giving each equal opportunity to introduce their own specific characteristics, if you so wish it.

Huggers to all that made me feel welcome so far.

Archived