DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gossip Ghul

Aust

Gossip Ghul here.

Remember all the fun we had when I'd publish exposés about all your dirty little secrets? Well get ready to snoop through your friend's phones and plot to pull down the top dogs because Gossip Ghul is back with a vengeance. Here's how it works. PM me any scandalous dirt you have on someone and I'll publish it in the GG thread... your anonymity will be assured of course. I will award points... discreetly. I never reveal my sources. Not even that time that Lily and Nae strung me up in the rack and forced vodka down my throat and had their way with me. Remember, the truth is subjective here. And while I'll applaud conniving, we're not going to cross the line with anything. We will dance on it naked though (that seems to be a recurrent theme!).

Feel free to pm me with any questions you have. Don't post your stories directly in the GG thread, although you may certainly comment. Just be prepared for the exposure that brings you!

Ooh and just to be clear, I can't claim authorship of anything posted in GG. You see, GG is bigger than me. It's a phlanax of authors, a collective. A Borg. I'm just the messenger, and we all know that no one wants to shoot the messenger, right? ;)

Gossip Ghul here, have you seen the latest headline from my super-slick unnamed source?

Headline: SHOCKING TREACHERY FROM REVERED FORMER MEMBER

Our story today is that the old fan favorite Ashaman DeRouge is back in the news again. It seems that some shocking new evidence has appeared that could very well mean the end of DeRouge's reputation as we know it.

It would seem that Mr. DeRouge is none other than...a trekkie.

ADR.png

(Mr. DeRouge at his home in Australia)

The evidence appeared when Mr. DeRouge was blogging about his life on the once popular, now stagnant, xanga.com when one of his three followers stumbled upon Dragonmount.com and noticed Mr. DeRouge in the forums. Since then, this office has done a little more digging and discovered several entries from Mr. DeRouge's earlier diary entries.

7 AUGUST 2008

I prayed to the Lord of Klingon to destroy my enemies today. I then followed with the traditional Vulcan greeting to my wife and dog, Rusty. We then proceeded to watch episodes 76 and 77 of the original series. It was a good day.

17 DECEMBER 2009

I made a new friend today, his name is Aust. I discovered him on the int-er-net and he is nice.

24 JANUARY 2010

I threw a few rotten eggs at some Star Wars freaks I saw walking down the street. It made up for me not getting ice cream earlier.

26 JANUARY 2010

I cursed Star Wars in 27 different languages today. it took up 8 hours, but it was worth it.

Well, needless to say, this is some shocking news. Mr. DeRouge was once known for his fervent devotion to the Star Wars Universe, and it appears that he was a closet trekkie the entire time. I don't think it needs to be said that this will cause Mr. DeRouge to lose a few followers among his crowd. Apparently, in this entry, Guido shot first.

The moral of this story boys and girls is that - no one - looks good in mustard yellow nylon. Not even Australians.

Cheers for now,

GG

• 2 weeks later...

Gosspi Ghul here,

Seems we have a few lushes here in SG boys and girls.

Unnamed sources have captured Adella...

Lindsay-Lohan-Drunk.jpg

Nyn (sporting a flirty new blonde weave)

TaraReiddrunk.jpg

...and Alaksuleil

very-hot-goth-girl.jpg

...out on quite a bender (you can't really tell Alak is all that drunk what with her new BA inspired makeover, but underneath all that white, she's quite pale)

Apparently, they've all been drinking and partying non-stop in an effort to be captured on a local filming of 'Ghuls Gone Wild'. A warning to all the perils of too much drink - tragedy befell Nyn as she vomited in the toilet with Adella holding her hair back. Apparently it was a cheap weave, and while Adella stood grasping at straw-hair she lost her grip on Nyn, who plunged face-first into the toilet, wedging her there. Alak starting crying hysterically because everyone was mispronouncing her name while they were screaming at her to call for help.

So my little army of spies, next time you're at your local watering hole, look for these three debutantes dancing on tables and spilling out of their cocktail dresses!

...and Alaksuleil

very-hot-goth-girl.jpg

...out on quite a bender (you can't really tell Alak is all that drunk what with her new BA inspired makeover, but underneath all that white, she's quite pale)

OMG Eli! I totally have that SAME outfit! The Necklaces, the Piercings, and Everything.

Except, my hair is Purple, and I wear purple lipstick to match.

Archived