DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kissing Booth!

Blackhoof

Im so lonely, Oh so lonely........

ohhhh, do i detect a whiff of fair maiden?....

hmmmm, a good lookin girl offering kisses fer sale.....

well then, i shall make my way over to this booth.

Hello, sweetie, how are you doing today.

Blackhoof is a girl!?

Im sorry i did not notice that at all. I though that was part of the thread.

*cough*

I owe you one?

im not a girl! i am a teenage boy and proud of it! i am as manly as michael jackson! *everyone gasps* what? still too soon?

i morphed into a hot lady to get kisses.... why? you will soon find out...

Points!

But i wasnt doing it for the points I swear

*kisses Blackhoof*

mwa ha ha ha ha! I, Blackhoof, am a member of SHAYOL GHUL! *dun dun dunnn* and am on grayman task number 1! the job is to seduce someone from the black tower and do this to them.....

*dapianoplay swooned as the mysterious and beautiful woman's lips burned against his, lust burning like a hellish flame from his head to his toes. They part, and dapianoplay is speechless for several minutes as he fumbles for his coin. how much did he owe her? the kiss seemed to last for eternity..... could he afford eternity?

Suddenly the woman looked outraged and cried "I am Lanfear, Daughter of Night and i will not be SULLIED by the touch of one as lowly as you! How dare you lay your putrid lips upon my own! You will BURN for this impudence! YOU WILL DIE!!!

Blackhoof-Lanfear pointed at Dapianoplay and he began choking. His throat was blocked! he couldnt breathe! his lungs screamed for air like a drowning man (best i could do.... drowning men need air as well...) and darkness flooded the edges of his vision. Bile began rising from his throat, and small blakc slugs began flowing out of his mouth. screaming silently in horror and terror, dapianoplay sank to the ground, his face covered in slugs coated in dark slime.

black blots began spreading all over his body like a bag filled with holes as tny slugs ate their way out of him.

the holes widened, bigger and bigger slugs climbing out as more of the vile critters devoured him from the inside-out.

Only a few seconds had passed, but already dapianoplay was dead, his body reduced to a pile of shredded, black-coated bones and a mass of wriggling, writhing worms.

Blackhoof-Lanfear was still angry, though. that cretin had received his just desserts, but the oily tang of his lips stained her very soul. stalking through the black tower, she destroyed buildings left and right, wood and debris flying in all directions as if they were fleeing in terror from her fireballs and lightning bolts.*

It was time to return to the 'ghul, and collect payment. :smile:

Im so lonely, Oh so lonely........

ohhhh, do i detect a whiff of fair maiden?....

hmmmm, a good lookin girl offering kisses fer sale.....

well then, i shall make my way over to this booth.

Hello, sweetie, how are you doing today.

*returns to booth, ready to snare another victim*

im doing fine, sugar. im the perfect cure for loneliness....

wait.... did you call me... GOOD... LOOKING....

*veins become visible on blackhoof's feminine forehead*

I... AM.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!

*zaps impudent ingrate with lightning*

wont be seeing HIM with his underdeveliped tastes in women any time soon.... :rolleyes:

if only you were the cute bartender i met last night............

oh, i might be.... i get baround, baby doll :cool:

(ive never done this task because i was a guy. It looked to hard to get kisses)

*dapiano gurgles on the floor as slugs and all mannor if terrible things gush from his mouth as he slowly dies. He turns blue and offers one final choking cough before going limp*

Archived