DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME!

Adella

BWAHAHAHAHA! IT ONLY TOOK ME A FEW MONTHS, BUT I HAVE FINALLY BECOME THE DO!!! BRING ME PRESENTS. IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON, AND I'M IN A GIFT-GETTING MOOD :biggrin:

Oh mighty Dark One, we praise your evil and bow down before your greatness.

That we may honor your greatness, we present you with a pair of highly trained warriors, each with a confirmed kill. One warrior is a ninja, with speed on her side. The other is a mighty samurai, whose superior size intimidates all foes.

post-10974-0-00723200-1292790172_thumb.jpg

Oh mighty Dark One, we praise your evil and bow down before your greatness.

That we may honor your greatness, we present you with a pair of highly trained warriors, each with a confirmed kill. One warrior is a ninja, with speed on her side. The other is a mighty samurai, whose superior size intimidates all foes.

post-10974-0-00723200-1292790172_thumb.jpg

1 point... I HAVE TO ACTUALLY GET THE JOKE FOR IT TO BE FUNNY...

Oh, great and beautiful DO. I bring you a soldier, complete with uniform. We call him Eddie.

3 POINTS. GET HIM TO POST HERE AND I'LL GIVE YOU 5. (YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE IF HE WASN'T IRRITATING ME LATELY, LUCK OF THE DRAW I SUPPOSE.)

Oh great goddess of darkness and beauty. I humblely bring you specially made Fathr Christmas to use as a tool for world domination. It is able to get anywhere and anyone as people trust Santa. It will ruin Christmas for the good but make it so much better for us, the evil ones (he still delivers gifts. Only the evil kind that you like though)

evil-santa.jpg

Oh great goddess of darkness and beauty. I humblely bring you specially made Fathr Christmas to use as a tool for world domination. It is able to get anywhere and anyone as people trust Santa. It will ruin Christmas for the good but make it so much better for us, the evil ones (he still delivers gifts. Only the evil kind that you like though)

evil-santa.jpg

4 POINTS FOR THINKING OF THE GOOD OF THE SOCIAL GROUP... AND CAUSE THAT EPISODE IS FUNNY.

My beautiful little dark one.. I give you permission to torture Ed to the brink of death for irritating you.

2 POINTS, BECAUSE WHILE I LIKE TO KNOW I'M NOT BREAKING ANY RULES, I ALREADY AM ALLOWED TO TORTURE ED.

Ahmoondah Sedai - 1

Lily - 3

Player - 4

Nae - 2

My dear DO I didn't know you were a Star Wars fan!!!

I've had a Millenium Falcon custom made for you, so you can zoom around the galaxy in vintage style! Just picture, you and Chewbocca (oooh I stapled patches of thick brown fur all over Ed so he could be Chewbocca for you) sitting in the snazzy cockpit window as you blaze through meteor storms with the evil Darth Vadar hot on your tail!

Oh glorious and brilliant and beautiful One of Darkness, I bring you every Starwars Collectable you could wish for, and so that you have the only one of it's kind. I also bring you pumpkin chocolate chip cookies >.>

THIS IS SO PERFECT! I WILL ENJOY RUBBING THIS IN A CERTAIN BOY'S FACE.

5 POINTS FOR THE STAR WARS STUFF

4 POINTS FOR THE COOKIES >.>

Darkest one I too found that episode entertaining and funny.

I now bring you some elves captured form the north pole to be your slaves. They will also deck out your evil home for christmas and prepare a christmas feast to your liking.

GOOD. I HATE DECORATING.

5 POINTS

My dear DO I didn't know you were a Star Wars fan!!!

I've had a Millenium Falcon custom made for you, so you can zoom around the galaxy in vintage style! Just picture, you and Chewbocca (oooh I stapled patches of thick brown fur all over Ed so he could be Chewbocca for you) sitting in the snazzy cockpit window as you blaze through meteor storms with the evil Darth Vadar hot on your tail!

SOUNDS FUN, HOWEVER, I AM THE EVILEST OF EVIL, VADER SHOULD FEAR ME.

4 POINTS

Ahmoondah Sedai - 1

Lily - 3

Player - 9

Nae - 2

Limi - 9

Aust - 4

I feel this is inappropriate Blackhoof. Feel free to edit in a more appropriate gift for our dear Dark One.- Naeann

meh, should hav seen that coming. i asked for it.

Anyway, i hope Adella got to read my glowing praise of her before it was deleted, because i cant rmember it :mellow:

I present you this instead:

evil%252Bteddy%252Bbear.jpg

a teddy bear of incalculatable evil to feed your enemies to! This little critter is shrouded in the finest brown fur and armed with pure adamantium claws and teeth. It can breath fire and shoot lightning out of its eyes.

I hope you like it. heheh

I feel this is inappropriate Blackhoof. Feel free to edit in a more appropriate gift for our dear Dark One.- Naeann

meh, should hav seen that coming. i asked for it.

Anyway, i hope Adella got to read my glowing praise of her before it was deleted, because i cant rmember it :mellow:

I present you this instead:

evil%252Bteddy%252Bbear.jpg

a teddy bear of incalculatable evil to feed your enemies to! This little critter is shrouded in the finest brown fur and armed with pure adamantium claws and teeth. It can breath fire and shoot lightning out of its eyes.

I hope you like it. heheh

DIDN'T GET TO SEE IT, SORRY, BUT 5 POINTS FOR THE AWESOMELY SCARY BEAR!

*from far off in the distance*

Here I come....

Here I come....

HERE I AM!

*rolls in*

taaahh dah!

*slides Lily her other 5 points....realizes he can't and looks to Adella* :D

5 POINTS TO LILY FOR YOU POSTING HERE. NONE TO YOU :rolleyes:

Ahmoondah Sedai - 1

Lily - 8

Player - 9

Nae - 2

Limi - 9

Aust - 4

Blackhoof - 5

Oh Wonderful Dark One, it is that Time of Year again. However, in an inexplicable set of circumstances, there appears to be certain laws of physics that would END this Time of Year. In solution to this atrocity, I present you a machine that stops the flow of time minus whatever exceptions the user chooses, thus creating in an unending domain of gifts to the Ruling Dark One AKA you.

Do not worry O Mighty and Eternal Mistress of Darkness and Death, I shall scour my feeble (compared to yours) mind and try to remember the humble praise (for how can any praise one such as i give you do your beauty and majesty justic enough to be anything BUT humble) I showered upon you, so that it was not a waste.

O powerful and evil Dark Mistress, you are truly the most graceful and evil being that i have ever had the most humbling pleasure to be in the presence of! I am as nothing compared to you! I am dust, a worm in the dirt, cowering from your towering presence. I am but a spark to your bushfire, an atom to your universe, a grain of sand to your beach, a drop of water to your bountiful ocean! I am nothing, O dark mistress, and you are EVERYTHING!

You are the air that we breath, the water we drink, the food we eat. You are life, you are everything to us, and you are death to our foolish, brain-addled enemies! The mere mention of you sends armies fleeing for the hills, the mere thought of you sends the most hardened veterans nightmares of their inevitable destruction. You are EVERYTHING, and you cannot defeat EVERYTHING. :baalzamon:

Oh Darkest of Nights I bow to your awesomeness.

I bring you a Siggy I made for myself and any other Dreddies who wish to wear it

post-9953-0-91224400-1293432802_thumb.gif

I also ask how your christmas was and if you had fun?

THANKS, BUT YOU MADE IT FOR YOURSELF AND NOT ME, SO 2 POINTS.

Oh Wonderful Dark One, it is that Time of Year again. However, in an inexplicable set of circumstances, there appears to be certain laws of physics that would END this Time of Year. In solution to this atrocity, I present you a machine that stops the flow of time minus whatever exceptions the user chooses, thus creating in an unending domain of gifts to the Ruling Dark One AKA you.

5 POINTS, CONTROL OVER TIME IS ALWAYS GOOD!

Do not worry O Mighty and Eternal Mistress of Darkness and Death, I shall scour my feeble (compared to yours) mind and try to remember the humble praise (for how can any praise one such as i give you do your beauty and majesty justic enough to be anything BUT humble) I showered upon you, so that it was not a waste.

O powerful and evil Dark Mistress, you are truly the most graceful and evil being that i have ever had the most humbling pleasure to be in the presence of! I am as nothing compared to you! I am dust, a worm in the dirt, cowering from your towering presence. I am but a spark to your bushfire, an atom to your universe, a grain of sand to your beach, a drop of water to your bountiful ocean! I am nothing, O dark mistress, and you are EVERYTHING!

You are the air that we breath, the water we drink, the food we eat. You are life, you are everything to us, and you are death to our foolish, brain-addled enemies! The mere mention of you sends armies fleeing for the hills, the mere thought of you sends the most hardened veterans nightmares of their inevitable destruction. You are EVERYTHING, and you cannot defeat EVERYTHING. :baalzamon:

5 POINTS, EVERY GIRLS LOVES SOME FLATTERY ^_^

Ahmoondah Sedai - 1

Lily - 8

Player - 11

Nae - 2

Limi - 9

Aust - 4

Blackhoof - 10

Locke - 5

Haha yes it was for me but I thought you might like it. BTW im a full dreadie now. With that...

Oh great and all knowing one who is the best person ever I grovel before you and present you with a fantastic fireworks display to show in the new year.

fireworks.jpg

fireworks.jpg

and to help celebrate-

champagne!!!!

champagne2-1.jpg

champagne-toast.jpg

After seeing all these frankly inadequate gifts given to you by these so-called "admirers" (just kidding guys :wink: ) i feltobliged to recruit as many evil minions for you as i could, so i put in an ad.

evil_genius_ad_card-p137193981770591009q0yk_400.jpg

After a few weeks (the thought of pleasing you eliminated boredom!) i found some suitable candidates. Take your pick and do with them as you will, as long as you are happy!

the first i found was a bunch of these fellows....

2304.jpg

undead, flying, with teeth and lasers! what could be cooler?

next, came this delightful freak....

zerk.JPG

tough, insectoid, unqestioning, armed with a proton cannon and with a hankering for spankering (quite fatal with his huge claws) he will make a fine lightfool-slayer for you!

still a few more....

il_170x135.198970525.jpg

Ok, this little cutie looks pretty useless, but.... ok, hes useless, but hes so darn CUTE!

Two more....

P398076_dt.jpg

I picked up a bunch of cultists like this dude a dime-a-dozen. They are fanatically loyal, unquestioning, and will summon whatever demons you want them too! the best part is that they fuly expect to be given a 'reward' but we both know they will be fed to the first demon that comes out of that portal, am i right?

last one...

Ten_Tackle_by_oICEMANo.jpg

this guy is nearly indestructible, since he regenerates, but he is vulnerable to fire. he can overwhelm enemies easily with his masses of tantacles, but dries out quickly.

and remember, there is always a good way to keep your new armies of minions in high spirits...

beatings-will-continue.jpg

Enjoy your gifts!

Haha yes it was for me but I thought you might like it. BTW im a full dreadie now. With that...

Oh great and all knowing one who is the best person ever I grovel before you and present you with a fantastic fireworks display to show in the new year.

fireworks.jpg

fireworks.jpg

and to help celebrate-

champagne!!!!

champagne2-1.jpg

champagne-toast.jpg

5 POINTS FOR THE LIGHT SHOW, AND 3 FOR THE CHAMPAGNE :)

After seeing all these frankly inadequate gifts given to you by these so-called "admirers" (just kidding guys :wink: ) i feltobliged to recruit as many evil minions for you as i could, so i put in an ad.

evil_genius_ad_card-p137193981770591009q0yk_400.jpg

After a few weeks (the thought of pleasing you eliminated boredom!) i found some suitable candidates. Take your pick and do with them as you will, as long as you are happy!

the first i found was a bunch of these fellows....

2304.jpg

undead, flying, with teeth and lasers! what could be cooler?

next, came this delightful freak....

zerk.JPG

tough, insectoid, unqestioning, armed with a proton cannon and with a hankering for spankering (quite fatal with his huge claws) he will make a fine lightfool-slayer for you!

still a few more....

il_170x135.198970525.jpg

Ok, this little cutie looks pretty useless, but.... ok, hes useless, but hes so darn CUTE!

Two more....

P398076_dt.jpg

I picked up a bunch of cultists like this dude a dime-a-dozen. They are fanatically loyal, unquestioning, and will summon whatever demons you want them too! the best part is that they fuly expect to be given a 'reward' but we both know they will be fed to the first demon that comes out of that portal, am i right?

last one...

Ten_Tackle_by_oICEMANo.jpg

this guy is nearly indestructible, since he regenerates, but he is vulnerable to fire. he can overwhelm enemies easily with his masses of tantacles, but dries out quickly.

and remember, there is always a good way to keep your new armies of minions in high spirits...

beatings-will-continue.jpg

Enjoy your gifts!

5 POINTS FOR THE TENTICLED THINGY AND 4 FOR THE CUTE LITTLE GREEN GUY. THE OTHERS WERE NOT SO IMPRESSIVE.

Dark One points:

Ahmoondah Sedai - 1

Lily - 8

Player - 19

Nae - 2

Limi - 9

Aust - 4

Blackhoof - 19

Locke - 5

yay! i nearly winning! i just need a few more points and then i be 1st place!

um... not that pleasing you isnt reward enough, o mighty mistress of evil and shadow... heh heh heh....

Too bad I was only Dark One for December (you only got points for those last gifts because you posted them before Jan).

Archived