DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Center Stage

paetric

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok maybe I had a crush on Kara or something b/c I liked her as a judge.

I think the new cast of judges are going to make the show more into that talent show with David Hasselhof and Sharon Osborne.... I can't think of the name of it for the life of me.

I hope no one tries to do the brutal honesty like Simon did. Simon was the only reason I ever watched that show.

*walks in nonchalantly .... Stares at everyone* What? Celebrities make their own hours! Besides... it isn't like you two could really dance anyway so no big whoop. *sits at the table with his Coke glass facing outwards* Well... lets see what how bad this can be...

Simon enough? :tongue:

Alright, since we're all here lets get started shall we? :biggrin:

Rules:

There will be five(5)rounds. In each round, you will each proform one(1)dance and then one(1) rebutel. After which we will continue to the next round. At the end of each round we will give our opinions but we will not vote. At the end of all five(5)rounds Em, Narg and myself will discuss who will win and we will come back to vote. Winner gets bragging rights for the year. Is that understood?

When you have both agreed we will start with the first theme, which will be chosen randomly from the five we have selected.

Also, I'm going to be a cool judge not Paula or Randy. Got it? Very nice Narg with the whole Simon thing :biggrin:

look... I don't know how to explain this to you paetric.... but that was dreadful! Your thawp was extremely pitchy. Seriously, this is something we would see in some random bar or lounge! And don't get me started on your choice of going with the thawp!

*claps for Narg*

That was great!!

*turns in her swirlly chair to face Nyanna*

We're seeing who is the best dancer between Paet and Song. Em, Narg and myself are the judges :biggrin: It's going to be fun!

*turns back to face Paet and Song on the stage*

Now have you both agreed?

Archived