DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Center Stage

paetric

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won free concert tickets and a meet and greet with her. I lub her. I lub Hannah Montana. I also lub her dad. I remember when I was like 5 I was watching his concert on tv, and my dad turned it off and said "I don't want to watch that fag" and he turned on one of Bill Clintons presidential address' and I said "I don't want to watch that fag either" lol priceless.

hahaha...nice :biggrin:

For the record, most of us Canadians strongly dislike nickelback...more than you people. Trust me.

And rightly so.

I would be willing to bet there are PLENTY of bad musical acts from both (and almost every) country. And don't even get me started on Twilight Lessa *laughs*. Seriously. As a Young Adult Librarian, I have been wallowing in it for my entire career so far. *cries*

*stickes her tongue out at Paet*

Yes you people...okay let me correct myself...you Americans.

Better?

I actually had considered reading it before it became a movie but I never did. Then my friend wanted to see it so I'm like, first let me read the book. So I went and read all four, I still own them*shakes head*, and I saw the movie. Worst money spent. My parents bought me the first movie cause apparently I liked it*facepalm* and I only go to see the movies for a)how much they destroyed the books and b)Taylor Lautner. I saw movies before he was in the series and I'm seeing if he is developing as an actor.

Stupidest movie ever. Just saying Song. I'm sorry.

*stickes her tongue out at Paet*

Yes you people...okay let me correct myself...you Americans.

Better?

I actually had considered reading it before it became a movie but I never did. Then my friend wanted to see it so I'm like, first let me read the book. So I went and read all four, I still own them*shakes head*, and I saw the movie. Worst money spent. My parents bought me the first movie cause apparently I liked it*facepalm* and I only go to see the movies for a)how much they destroyed the books and b)Taylor Lautner. I saw movies before he was in the series and I'm seeing if he is developing as an actor.

Every time I see Taylor Lautner I think of Sharkboy.

103008_sharkboy_400X400.jpg

Archived