DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Center Stage

paetric

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who would be interested in doing this again, but with maybe a few more contestants. I'm sure Song would want another shot at finally winning but I don't know if it'd be fair for me to dominate...errr compete again. :biggrin:

Who would be interested?

To be fair we will wait for their vote because I myself don't know who has won. It's pretty close

I totally thought you were going to start the PM between us all haha.

I can live with that.

*runs off to bribe key and narg*

*laughs* Hm....I wonder what you're going to bribe me with :baalzamon:.

*the three judges sit back down in their chairs*

Paet. Song. Step forward.

*They step up*

You both did very well and that made it a hard decision but only one of you could win. We have reached our decision and we stand by it. The winner is...

*que suspense music*

Song of Ice and Fire! Congrats!!! You have bragging rights for the rest of the year. You can not however compete in future dance competitions for this year.

Paet as runner up you recieve...a new sword!!!

Paetssword.jpg

Alright, since we're all here lets get started shall we? :biggrin:

Rules:

There will be five(5)rounds. In each round, you will each proform one(1)dance and then one(1) rebutel. After which we will continue to the next round. At the end of each round we will give our opinions but we will not vote. At the end of all five(5)rounds Em, Narg and myself will discuss who will win and we will come back to vote. Winner gets bragging rights for the year. Is that understood?

When you have both agreed we will start with the first theme, which will be chosen randomly from the five we have selected.

Also, I'm going to be a cool judge not Paula or Randy. Got it? Very nice Narg with the whole Simon thing :biggrin:

Alright, since we're all here lets get started shall we? :biggrin:

Rules:

There will be five(5)rounds. In each round, you will each proform one(1)dance and then one(1) rebutel. After which we will continue to the next round. At the end of each round we will give our opinions but we will not vote. At the end of all five(5)rounds Em, Narg and myself will discuss who will win and we will come back to vote. Winner gets bragging rights for the year. Is that understood?

When you have both agreed we will start with the first theme, which will be chosen randomly from the five we have selected.

Also, I'm going to be a cool judge not Paula or Randy. Got it? Very nice Narg with the whole Simon thing :biggrin:

Yeah, the bragging rights were not what I was questioning.

It was the whole "you can't be in another contest for the rest of the year" thing. That's why I bolded that part.

Archived