DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Nargbert

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY you listen to me, Nargy! *glomps* :D

Guys, meet Nargbert the Mighty! He's a SG oldbie and my Warder on the RP side. And now, a warder initiate!!

You better persevere, OR ELSE :P

Be seeing you in the Yellows *wink*

Nyn

FORMS??? THE GREAT NARG NOT NEED FILL OUT FORMS!!!!.... of course, just to be safe, he filled it out before he originally posted here... but still... FORMS??

PET TROLLOC?? Ok... you may pet the trolloc, and if Narg likes you, you may have a pink tail feather. And spend time in his cookpot... er.... hottub...

*hottubs*

*feels very threatened by Nyna*

Nargy the GREAT!

... or MAGNIFICENT! no?

Stupendous?

fine... feathery?

I like this guy hahahah! It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Narg the Random Superlative! I am Millon. Uncle over in House Damodred. I think you will find a warm reception with a bunch of people here. There was novice trying to marry an inebriated Trolloc not too long ago. 4 of them actually. Gald to meet you. :biggrin:

About the same story for me to. I was lookin for tatoo ideas when I stumbled on the Gallery here and just lurked for a while. Years and years ago. Then I forgot about the site all together and stumbled on it again just recently. I had to satrt a new account because I couldn't remember what my e-mail or login information was that I started with. Then I joined up with the WT. I've been here I think the better part of a year now.

Yeah, I think I started RPing back in .... 2001? I was SG RP leader at one point back in the day... but burned out on that, and the whole dragonmount thing and just kind of stopped doing stuff. Poke my head in from time to time. Now I am trying to get back into it again!

Beware... I am a strange person... just ask Nyna!

He's strange, indeed, but that's why he's so adorable :P Hell, I've been putting up with him for years. Though I have to say, of the tree trollocs, he's the most sensible one... which isn't saying much, really, but still lol

And Nargy, when I got here (end of 2001) you were already around, I think. Not sure how long, though. So your estimation might or might not be correct. Good thing I pointed it out *laughs* >.>

Nyn

No No Millon.... people who come here are.... different... maybe a little weird... but strange? We are few and far between. It takes a very strange person to think being a trolloc is fun! *burps... scratches butt... sniffs the air* Ok... who did that...

And thanks for clearing that up Nyna!

Don't eat the Novices???? Awwwwww.... But Nargbert's tummy so much fun!!! Can I at least play with them? Lick them? Something??

Narg always available to study. Nothing to hide, not even under clothes! Just feathers to work with!

Well then, let the studying begin!!!

A bath huh? Hmmmm.... depends what kind of water you use... will it be good old blight water.. or whatever you Hoo-mahns call water? And please, no soap! It drys out the feathers and they don't shine their normal shine of a 100 years of oil!

*Warms up his hottub* I guess you can wash me in that... just be gentle.... :p

Archived