DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Lessa Nikia to the BT

Talya

Welcome Lessa, I hope you enjoyed the Brownies...have some more :biggrin:

So tell us a bit about yourself and any other random stuff you wish to say,. as most of the stuff you get back from these guys is pretty random, but nice ion a random comforting way...>.>

I won't miss it :biggrin: I check every day right after school until I go to sleep. :biggrin:

Hello everyone!*takes more brownies*these are good

Now about myself....I'm in my junior year of high school and I hope to become a forensic scientist, I just know what school to go to :unsure: Anyway, I started the WoT series back in January and finished in July. I have yet to buy ToM but I'll have to wait for my mom to read it, if she buys it that is :biggrin:

I don't know if I'll be in every social group because I don't know if I want to go to SG, then again I could pull a

Verin

:biggrin:

Welcome to the dark depressingly tainti-ness of the black tower. I trust that you're being taken care of by our specialized staff of which you should direct all questions to TMD especially the annoying ones. Any questions about factions and who's the best around this place feel free to ask me.

Have a great time, o' and try one of Talya's brownies.

*spectates the faction brawl from the sidelines whilst drinking a beer*

tsk tsk. What has my dear faction come to in my abscence? it seems that we, the almighty shadow faction, has become outnumbered by those sissy, doll playing, make up partys, lighties.

where oh where is Vanion when you need him?

It looks like i shall come up with a plan to overthrow this usurping grip of the lighties.

*plans*

Archived