DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount must be up for the release of ToM

nophone

I guess getting people that run these sites an early copy would be almost necessary just because of the crazy increase in traffic. It'd be impossible to think they'd be able to maintain this while trying to read the book at the same time.

Even now it seems to be straining a bit.

I guess getting people that run these sites an early copy would be almost necessary just because of the crazy increase in traffic. It'd be impossible to think they'd be able to maintain this while trying to read the book at the same time.

Even now it seems to be straining a bit.

what kind of strain is being put on the system? this site runs on PHP right? is it run off of only 1 server?i could see that being pressing on launch day.

We have two servers, saidin and saidar. Jason's been working on optimizing their performance all week, which is why the site is occasionally inaccessible.

Also, Luckers is using the True Power to mess with the performance. That doesnt help much. :biggrin:

I always thought Luckers was Demandred, though. Has the Great Lord given his blessing to other Forsaken? :O

I always thought Luckers was Demandred, though. Has the Great Lord given his blessing to other Forsaken? :O

No, I'm not Demandred, and no I haven't given my blessing to any of the other Forsaken.

All hail the Great Lord of the Dark...server room. ;-)

We have two servers, saidin and saidar. Jason's been working on optimizing their performance all week, which is why the site is occasionally inaccessible.

Also, Luckers is using the True Power to mess with the performance. That doesnt help much. :biggrin:

I so want a Sig saying that :biggrin:

I so want a Sig saying that :biggrin:

ahahha, its all yours! :biggrin:

Archived