DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would win between:

Jblaylock

Elminster would smoke Rand and teach him some sort of moral lesson just before doing it, but only because it's an insanely unfair fight and Elminster is a tactical nightmare when it comes to anything resembling one-on-one combat. It's like pitting Rand against Raistlin (Dragonlance). Fights between superpowers and those with demigod or godlike powers is just not even ground. Rand needs 13 books just to prepare for battle with the Dark One, Elminster takes out the avatar of an evil god in less than a chapter.

And of course, Disintegrate trumps Balefire any day of the weak. Must be nice to be able to rip someone out of existence without repercussions to reality.

Hmm...Well I am pretty sure a Jedi will easily best the best blademasters in Randland. One place even the baby Jedis will own ashaman;0

hehehe- that is true. Jedi would OWN the Ashaman in a saberfight.

But, vs Sith Lords?

hmm....

I think it all boils down to who gets in the first shot. I mean, if the weak Ashaman got the first blow to shield/balefiler the sith lord, then there's your winner.

If the sith lord caught the Ashaman off guard, however, it's over.

I mean, pre-cleansing Ashaman all have that insanity bit to contend with, and so far as I know, Sith don't. (haven't read many SW books, though.)

To me, the question always has been who would OWN a drinking contest, Obi-Wan or Birgitte?

Hmm...Well I am pretty sure a Jedi will easily best the best blademasters in Randland. One place even the baby Jedis will own ashaman;0

But, vs Sith Lords?

hmm....

I think it all boils down to who gets in the first shot. I mean, if the weak Ashaman got the first blow to shield/balefiler the sith lord, then there's your winner.

I mean, pre-cleansing Ashaman all have that insanity bit to contend with, and so far as I know, Sith don't. (haven't read many SW books, though.)

To me, the question always has been who would OWN a drinking contest, Obi-Wan or Birgitte?

Mat.

But, vs Sith Lords?

hmm....

Mat.

Okay, Yeah, I know Mat would win, but Obi-Wan would give him a run for his money. (think of how often he would go to bars/etc in Star wars. ObiWan's a drunk.)

But I think Birgitte would be interesting to see in a drinking contest with Obiwan

Archived