DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would win between:

Jblaylock

ashaman, he can shield himself and attack, and if he could learn how to use balefire he could fry a sith lord

Sith Lords can sheid themselves too. Read the Darth Bane trilogy. I think Darth Bane would fry the hell out of the average Asha'man. But a strong Asha'man would fry the hell out of the strongest Sith Lord.

What about this question (I hope Jblademaster you don't mind)

Elminster VS Rand?

The strongest wizard of all time (the lover of a goddess) and the champion of the creator.

I don't know who Elminster is, but Rand can be beaten by no one. NO ONE! lol

Seriously though, Rand is the Dragon freaking Reborn! He'd bale fire the wizard before the wizard can even pull out his magic wand. Elminster might as well be Harry Potter's red haired little friend, as far as I'm concerned.

Superman will crush them all. They be dead before they can even lift their finger. Ask Rand if he has been hit by small mountain recently;)

All it would take would be air to hold him and then balefire and superman is done.

Yes;) Since Ashaman can move at light speed...Even in modern warfare, a moving target is still damn hard to kill by best of snipers. Imagine the situation where Rand balefires the Natrim Barrow. Superman will see the balefire, run all the way to Rand, come back and do the same thing again for like 1000000 times! I hope you are getting the picture. yes, they can surprise him but then a knife can surprise Rand.

Superman will crush them all. They be dead before they can even lift their finger. Ask Rand if he has been hit by small mountain recently;)

All it would take would be air to hold him and then balefire and superman is done.

Yes;) Since Ashaman can move at light speed...Even in modern warfare, a moving target is still damn hard to kill by best of snipers. Imagine the situation where Rand balefires the Natrim Barrow. Superman will see the balefire, run all the way to Rand, come back and do the same thing again for like 1000000 times! I hope you are getting the picture. yes, they can surprise him but then a knife can surprise Rand.

You do understand I knew all of this before you told me, I just like the wheel of time series a lot more than superman, I'm biased.

I wonder if they can actually bind superman using air? Just thinking...

I doubt it. The air isn't an impenetrable barrier. There has to be a limit to how much force it can resist, probably dependent on the strength of the channeler. So unless Rand is using Callandor or the Choedan Kal, I find it highly unlikely he'd be able to restrain Superman. Hell even with Callandor. Maybe slow him down enough to hit him?

Superman lifted a whole island in a movie. As for as I see, someone can kill Rand with one proper punch so yeh, a small mountain being hurled at him at 200 mile an hr should concern him;). Besides, Rand could only "rip the world" with the help of Choden Kal. Alone, I think he can only rip the dresses of all the women he is sleeping with.

How about hitting Rand with the moon? Yes superman is that strong (he does it in a comic) and worse. It is ridiculous superman is as powerful as Goku from Dragon Ball z and, no matter how stupid you find the show at least you have to admit the characters are powerful. Superman would be too strong to hold.

I'd actually the sih would win as he would kill the Asha'man to fast for him to actually weave something dangerous. Force crush, picks the asha'man up and breaks the poor guy like a pupet who then flops to the ground.

What about this question (I hope Jblademaster you don't mind)

Elminster VS Rand?

The strongest wizard of all time (the lover of a goddess) and the champion of the creator.

I don't know who Elminster is, but Rand can be beaten by no one. NO ONE! lol

Seriously though, Rand is the Dragon freaking Reborn! He'd bale fire the wizard before the wizard can even pull out his magic wand. Elminster might as well be Harry Potter's red haired little friend, as far as I'm concerned.

HAHA, made me laugh. I have to agree with you but from everyone out there Elminster is probably the closest that can get to Rand, thought I agree the Dragon would be victorious.

Abso-freakin-lutely. Invincible Superman vs. any Asha'man would be no contest. I would love to see Taim use balefire on Superman, and have Superman laugh his ass off at him, then just throw him into outerspace where he can't breathe.

Archived