DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Raisings!

U4ea

I doubt it, Roka. Usually people get raised pretty fast. I suspect that some of the Council aren't handing out points from their little pool they get each month since a few of them are Lurk Masters... hehe (though I could be totally wrong and they're doing it from the shadows... lol).

lol, thanks... :) I offered to Kelly for her eyes on the Kin boards if she wanted. If you both want to, PM or email me yours pics. I'm asking this instead of saving the one in your sigs b/c I don't want to mess with an animation (not sure I even can without the .PSD file). I'm guessing Jade has a copy of each.

:D

Congrats to our new Green' date=' and Purple Sashes! :D It is great to have you all around.

Don't worry, Roka. I've seen you around enough to think you'll move up fast.[/quote']

Yes, thank you, and I do agree with you that I do as a matter of fact "hang around" and did for some time now, 5 or 6 years thereoff, but who's counting... so it is entirely INCONCEVABLE for me NOT to get those sashes to form my very own rainbow sash based on pure animal drive coming out of my mouth whenever I open them *opens his mouth and watches everyone close enough, faint... due to animal drive, not the bad mouth smell of course*

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, give me sash or you'll have 3 ORGs invade you, have a nice day *nods and walks away totally insulted and with a feeling of being left behind*

P.S. be affraid!

P.P.S. I'm not kidding, be affraid damn you!

*smirks* 3 orgs, you say? *ponders* You know, I was going to post you a raising thread all to yourself because I seemed to have left you off my list, but now you're tempting me not to. You really should know better than to tempt me, sugar lips...

Archived