DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GROVEL MORTALS OR FACE MY STAPLER...

Moghedian

Guest BaLefireP

*grovels on face*

Of wise, most awesome, best, cutest, tallest, most impressive DO, I give to you a space platform! To rule all of Randland!

-Grovels- Oh beautiful, admirable, alluring, appealing, bewitching, charming, classy, cute, dazzling, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, pleasing, pretty, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning,superb, breath-taking, well-formed, wonderful DO..

I bring you.. An electric stapler with endless refills. It needn't be plugged in, for it runs on your pure evil and radiant beauty- which of course is ever lasting. :happy:

BALEFIRE- IT SHALL BE A GOOD VANATGE POINT FOR WHEN I MAKE ANDOR BURRRRRRN... *CACKLES*

4 POINTS

ED2FUNY- HMMMM... THIS Z LETTER IS MOST INTERESTING. IT ALLOWS ME TO USE DREADFUL WORDS LIKE ZYGOMATICUS. HOWEVER, I SHALL CONTINUE TO SPELL IMPORTANT WORDS LIKE SYNTHESISE AND ANALYSE IN ENGLISH.

4 POINTS FOR GENERAL SASSINESS

TALYA- I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE STRANGE LITTLE CREATURES BEFORE, HOWEVER THEY ARE MOST NOMMABLE...

4 POINTS

AMAGEKURE- YES, YES THERE ARE. YOUR JOB IS TO TRY TO WORK OUT WHAT THESE THINGS ARE ON YOUR OWN AND GIVE THEM TO ME AS GIFTS.

2 POINTS FOR GOOD GROVELLING

MAE- YES, I DO RADIATE BEAUTY, DON'T I?

5 POINTS FOR UTTER FLATTERY

ED- 23

AMADINE- 4

ADELLA- 5

KEMIAN- 7

BALEFIRE- 11

KRAK- 19

LO13- 1

EDIE- 9

TALYA- 4

AMAGEKURE- 2

MAE- 5

IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE THAT ANYONE WHO GETS THIS THREAD TO 5 PAGES WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED... :happy:

Most Mature and Sensual DO

I bring you, from the heart of Rome, Italy, the most delicious Italian Espresso, the most succulent of coffees, the extravagant-est flavour of love, Moka Sirs Espresso. May is keep you alert and ready to face a new day of destruction, wrath, and vengeance!

I'M NOT SURE GIVING ME CAFFEINE IS ALWAYS THE BEST IDEA, HOWEVER I SUPPOSE I CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR THIS COFFEE WITH A MOST DELICIOUS AROMA...

5 POINTS

ED- 23

AMADINE- 4

ADELLA- 5

KEMIAN- 7

BALEFIRE- 11

KRAK- 24

LO13- 1

EDIE- 9

TALYA- 4

AMAGEKURE- 2

MAE- 5