DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GROVEL MORTALS OR FACE MY STAPLER...

Moghedian

YOU, PUNY CHOSEN WHO I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN MY LIFE, I SWEAR ^^, PRESUMED TO UNSTICKY MY THREAD? THIS JUST WON'T DO... *SMITES*

HOWEVER YOU MAY HAVE A POINT FOR YOUR USE OF THE WORD, 'GREAT' WHILST DESCRIBING ME.

ED- 1 POINT

*Grovels*

Oh Great Wonderful and Beautifical Dark Mistress, for your pleasure I have brought you a selection of finest cookies, jellos and ice creams to enjoy whilst recieving gifts from Your subjects.

And also a cat-o-nine tails to punish those that displease You

*Grovels some more*

OH wonderfully beautiful Dark Mistress, I bring thee a... shrubbery!

I THINK I LOVE YOU...

I MEAN, WHAT? >.>

5 POINTS!

*Grovels*

Oh Great Wonderful and Beautifical Dark Mistress, for your pleasure I have brought you a selection of finest cookies, jellos and ice creams to enjoy whilst recieving gifts from Your subjects.

And also a cat-o-nine tails to punish those that displease You

*Grovels some more*

WHAT ARE THESE 'JELLOS' YOU SPEAK OF? I LIKE THE SMELL OF THESE COOKIES AND WONDER IF THEY WILL TASTE EVEN BETTER IF DIPPED IN ICE-CREAM. I SHALL USE MY NEW 'TOY' TO PUNISH THE PEOPLE WHO PACKED THIS ICECREAM IN SUCH NON-BIODEGRADABLE MATERIAL. I WOULD LIKE THE WORLD TO BE IN PRISTINE CONDITION BEFORE I DESTROY IT IN TARMON GAIDON.

HAVE 3 POINTS

ED- 1

ADELLA- 5

KEMIAN- 3

Oh Great Beautiful Mistress of the Dark!

>_>

I bring you wHip cream.

*CHECKS THAT IT ISN'T THAT CHEAP STUFF THAT COMES IN A CAN*

VERY... CREATIVE! 4 POINTS

I bring you these shiny new boards!!!

Also, I am preempting you changing your mind about the shrubbery, and in honor of you, I have chopped down the tallest tree in the forest with....A HERRING!

HMMM... THESE BOARDS ARE RATHER SPIFFY. WITH A... HERRING!

5 POINTS

I bring you what they brought you... but better

EVIL SMILEY FAIL! GIVE ME A REAL GIFT NEXT TIME OR I MAY HAVE TO SMITE YOU. AND TRUST ME, IT TAKES MY SLAVES AGES TO REMOVE THE CHARCOAL FROM THE CARPET. TIME THAT COULD BE BETTER SPENT WORKING OUT HOW TO MAKE BETTER CHOCOLATE.

1 POINT

ED- 5

ADELLA- 5

KEMIAN- 3

KRAK- 5

LO13- 1

OH MOGGY THE GREAT!

I bring you an automatic hair-adjusticator! Now, you never having to adjust your hair ever again! It also dyes your hair and you can program it to make up your hair in any way you want...simply by thinking about it!

Also I bring you a lifetime supply of Gingerbread Mochas and York Peppermint Patties

Greatest Mistress I have brought you a team of scientists dedicated to developing and delivering You a better chocolate and all the other great things science can create.

HMMM, THEY ARE CAPABLE BUT ARE THEY WILLING? *GETS A TEAM OF TROLLOCS TO CHASE THEM*

4 POINTS

OH MOGGY THE GREAT!

I bring you an automatic hair-adjusticator! Now, you never having to adjust your hair ever again! It also dyes your hair and you can program it to make up your hair in any way you want...simply by thinking about it!

Also I bring you a lifetime supply of Gingerbread Mochas and York Peppermint Patties

IT'S... PINKTAIL TIME!!!!

ALSO, I LIKE THESE GINGERBREAD MOCHAS. OM NOM NOM...

5 POINTS

Sweetly Evil Mistress of the Night, I bring you a degree...in that engineering thing....stuff. So that you may spend the next few years partying instead of going to class.

I also bring you Krak's head, for naming you.

*ASSUMES IT'S A SUPER DEGREE WITH FIRST CLASS HONOURS AND STUFF LIKE THAT*

*DIPS THE HEAD IN WAX*

*USES PERMANENT MARKER TO COLOUR IT IN*

*DECIDES KRAK IS MORE USEFUL ALIVE AND RETURNS HIM FROM THE GRAVE*

5 POINTS

Oh mighty DO, I give to you a vile of T-Virus!

*hands over*

*GOOGLES*

THIS COULD BE USEFUL, POSSIBLY TO TAKE OUT THOSE PESKY WITCHES...

4 POINTS

Oh wise and fabulous Great Lord i bring you an array of the finest chocolates known to man... and a never-ending pack of Tima Tams!

ME THINKS YOU MADE A TYPO?

MORE CHOCOLATE? TIM TAMS AS WELL!

*MELTS THE CHOCOLATE AND DIPS THE TIM TAMS IN IT*

4 POINTS

ED- 10

AMADINE- 4

ADELLA- 5

KEMIAN- 7

BALEFIRE- 4

KRAK- 10

LO13- 1

*Grovels old fashioned-like*

All powerful Lady of the Shadow, I present to you a whole truckload of....cats!

But these are no ordinary cats! Once releases upon Tar Valon, they will befriend the witches, all the while getting closer and closer to them. Gathering reports and spying for you!

AND, once you give the order, these felines will kill as many witches in their sleep with their extra long and sharp claws!

You could also use them to deploy that T-Virus. Piggybacking on another's gift? Yes, it's what we're about. :D

*Grovels old fashioned-like*

All powerful Lady of the Shadow, I present to you a whole truckload of....cats!

But these are no ordinary cats! Once releases upon Tar Valon, they will befriend the witches, all the while getting closer and closer to them. Gathering reports and spying for you!

AND, once you give the order, these felines will kill as many witches in their sleep with their extra long and sharp claws!

You could also use them to deploy that T-Virus. Piggybacking on another's gift? Yes, it's what we're about.

I'M GETTING THE DISTINCT FEELING THAT YOU MAY HAVE READ MY MOST RECENT FB STATUS UPDATE...

4 POINTS

Oh Powerful DO!!

If, indeed, you enjoy the gift of one Ed2funny, I offer you these laser beams with head mounts. Now you can have Cats with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!!!!

I LIKE YOUR TASTE IN MOVIES VERY MUCHLY!

5 POINTS

Oh sexy, wise DO!

I give to you a 9.Volt battery!

YAY, I WILL PUT IT IN MY TORCH. ALSO, THE COMPLIMENTS WERE RATHER GOOD.

3 POINTS

O' Dark One, I bring you the proper use of the apostrophe before your name, and also a Full-Feature NewSpeak Propaganda Engine!

This sublime machine will. Um. Lie.

But in a good way? >.>

PUNCTUATION! I SUPPOSE I CAN USE THIS PROPAGANDA MACHINE TO CONFUSE THE WESTLANDERS BEFORE MY ARMIES CRUSH THEM-- WITH OLIVE OIL AND PEPPER, HMMM...

5 POINTS

ED- 14

AMADINE- 4

ADELLA- 5

KEMIAN- 7

BALEFIRE- 7

KRAK- 15

LO13- 1

EDIE- 5

OH DO Characterized by Beauty, Grace, and Schmexy Death!

I bring you the most espensivest, tastiestest, and extra-virginist olive oil the world (and underworld) has evar seen! It will not only aid in your plans for taking over the West, but also make everything you cook taste the bestest!

Also, I bring you Ed, fully drenched in this expensivest and deliciousest olive oil, so that you may see the power it has!

And also a crystal decanter to hold what you don't use.

On the subject of olives, I present a machine with incredible potential. >.> In under 3.5 seconds, Ed can be compressed to the size of an olive, making him very edible indeed.

Unfortunately, this violent compression will instantly kill the victim. Oh, well. :P

Oh, I don't need a machine; I'm already edible. :D

Temptress of the Moon, I bring thee Sicily! The country of my forefathers is where the Mafia was born, and they will enforce your rules, for you are the one and only Dona.

I also bring the country of Tazmania. It has a cool name.

OH DO Characterized by Beauty, Grace, and Schmexy Death!

I bring you the most espensivest, tastiestest, and extra-virginist olive oil the world (and underworld) has evar seen! It will not only aid in your plans for taking over the West, but also make everything you cook taste the bestest!

Also, I bring you Ed, fully drenched in this expensivest and deliciousest olive oil, so that you may see the power it has!

And also a crystal decanter to hold what you don't use.

YOU KNOW HOW TO USE SCHMEXY IN A SENTENCE! THE OLIVE OIL SHALL ALSO BE USEFUL FOR WHEN I MAKE SALADS... LASAGNE!

4 POINTS

On the subject of olives, I present a machine with incredible potential. >.> In under 3.5 seconds, Ed can be compressed to the size of an olive, making him very edible indeed.

Unfortunately, this violent compression will instantly kill the victim. Oh, well. :P

3.5. I SUPPOSE THAT SHALL DO... HMMM, YOU BOTH SEEM TO HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH MAKING ED EDIBLE.

4 POINTS, I SHALL USE THIS MACHINE WISELY ON OCTOBER 17TH ^^

Oh, I don't need a machine; I'm already edible. :D

Temptress of the Moon, I bring thee Sicily! The country of my forefathers is where the Mafia was born, and they will enforce your rules, for you are the one and only Dona.

I also bring the country of Tazmania. It has a cool name.

SICILY! THEY MAKE FABULOUS PIZZAS AND ICECREAMS, I HEAR...

ALSO, I BELIEVE YOU MEAN 'TASMANIA' AND I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IT FROM THE AUSTRALIANS... :biggrin:

5 POINTS

ED- 19

AMADINE- 4

ADELLA- 5

KEMIAN- 7

BALEFIRE- 7

KRAK- 19

LO13- 1

EDIE- 9

Archived