DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BotRH] What are you listening to?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo, thats some lovely music there Kittun- wish I had that to listen to right now!

Fleurs Du Mal - Sarah brightman

YOUTUBE!!!! That's the best place...also good with the Sara Brightman....beautiful as well! Also Time to Say Goodbye....and anything Phantom of the Opera ;)

I wish I could get on youtube now...not allowed at work *grumbles* :\

How is the Loreena McKennitt? Someone told me shes like Joanne Newsome. I'm always open for new reconmendations...you'll have to PM me some more  :D

Violin Concerto in A minor B108 (Op. 53): II. Adagio ma non troppo  Played by Sarah Chang  (Seems I'm in a classical/Operetta mood as of now)  ;)

I wish I could get on youtube now...not allowed at work *grumbles* :\

How is the Loreena McKennitt? Someone told me shes like Joanne Newsome. I'm always open for new reconmendations...you'll have to PM me some more  :D

Violin Concerto in A minor B108 (Op. 53): II. Adagio ma non troppo  Played by Sarah Chang  (Seems I'm in a classical/Operetta mood as of now)  ;)

Yeah that sucks having no music at work. I feel you there. I love music, ALL kinds, music is away to escape reality sometimes ya know? Also check out "I will find you" by Clannad... I will find you..(from The Last of the Mohicans.....also a excellent movie) And Joanne Newsome....I don't think is like Loreena McKennit...maybe another song I'm not familiar with.Okay if I think of any others I'll PM you...def check out the Mummers Dance when you can.

Last post....promise...I wrote these to Karasayl and I am putting them here for everyone else. My favorites from Pure Moods:

1.Enigma "Return to Innocence"

2.Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby

3.Karl Jenkins-Adiemus

4.Yeha-Noha-(Wishes of Happiness and Prosperity)

5.The Promise - Nyman, Michael

And Yo Yo Ma Bach's Cello Suite No.1...not part of Pure Moods obviously

Enjoy