DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BotRH] What are you listening to?

Who are u? I have both those cds and both are on my study track. I paint for my senior year of high school atm. A really relaxing song is twilight n mist frm legends of the fal5

lol on DM I'm the second in command of the band...in RL I'm a college sophomore who loves her Contemporary Christian music and all of my soundtracks! Painting for class makes sense, I was just curious as my boyfriend does a bit of painting, but he prefers drawing, which I think makes a lot more sense since he is a digital animation major.

And currently: The Giving by Michael W. Smith

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ment it like ur my clone or something lol. I paint with oils and for school have to fill three A2 boards with paintings. My theme is angels and demons so thats why i like the soundtrack atm. Currently listening to the les miserables soundtrack by basil poledouris. Its not the musical version

I ment it like ur my clone or something lol. I paint with oils and for school have to fill three A2 boards with paintings. My theme is angels and demons so thats why i like the soundtrack atm. Currently listening to the les miserables soundtrack by basil poledouris. Its not the musical version

lol it's odd to find a clone of yourself in a place like this! That's a cool theme to have...I just write papers and listening to the soundtracks helps inspire me! :)

currently: Minas Tirith by Howard Shore from Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Just finished listening to a Bridget Regan interview on the Slice of Sci-Fi podcast, and then finished listening to Ever Dream by Nightwish on my iTunes.

http://www.last.fm/music/Nightwish/_/Ever+Dream

I absolutely love Everdream...I think it was the first song I ever heard by Nightwish, and I was very hooked!  That stuff makes me miss you-know-who :)

Currently listening to Der letzte Tag (The Last Day) by Elis via Napalm Records Sampler while watching Olympics.

Just finished listening to a Bridget Regan interview on the Slice of Sci-Fi podcast, and then finished listening to Ever Dream by Nightwish on my iTunes.

http://www.last.fm/music/Nightwish/_/Ever+Dream

I absolutely love Everdream...I think it was the first song I ever heard by Nightwish, and I was very hooked!  That stuff makes me miss you-know-who :)

Yeah, it is good! I much prefer Nightwish's older stuff, and would have loved to got into them before Tarja left and seen her live.

Currently have Fragments of Faith by Lacuna Coil on via last.fm at work.

http://www.last.fm/music/Lacuna+Coil/_/Fragments+Of+Faith