DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come one, come all and bequeath awe unto me

Juan Hangslow

Oh it's a true whip Newbie dear ^^

It's a gift bequeathed unto the Greens upon reaching Aes Sedai hood. *smiles sweetly* I don't think it's the whip you need to worry about. *grins*

I fear you are mistaken if you think I am but a noob... I am an old hand, yet... Still relatively young to these boards, this being my second coming... So to speak. Maybe a few here at DM may know me but I fear I shall remain anonymous for fear of reprisals. It has been many a year since I was last active and it may be that none here remember me.

One day I may reveal who I one graced these boards under the guise of... But for the time being I think I shall enjoy the ignorance of others.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pray forestall thy righteous fury but a moment, good woman. 'Twould seem that the Lady Elgee's ability to give utterance to her own thoughts of chastisement hath been severed in a diabolic twist of fate. Her mystical forms of communication have sundered her from the breast of the Dragonmount, leaving her able only to speak through the aide of the Wizards Skype and Yahoo.

Also, thy strange reference to this worthy vassal as "lusciously delicious" is most strange. Prithee, say no more lest the peasantry be riddled with scandalous tales of the most lurid ribaldry. Now, fare thee well, all. I must to horse, lest I be late to the duties that occupy all men of principle. The acquisition of wealth, fame, and a place in the sagas!

*Rides off to work*

Mark this day in your diaries and harken unto me when I declare that from this day forth I shall, hopefully be on the path to Wardership... Or whatever you deem to be the correct term for joining the White Tower... Well, applying for it at least.

Maybe I will be deemed too unstable to be allowed into the ranks of algai and eventually the upper echelons of this illustrious guild.

I will be accepting applications for potential liaisons for a time more suitable. I say this so soon as my availability may not last long and I may have to start interviewing early.

I will accept declarations of inerest here or via the meduim of personal message... Or massage if that is how you wish to declare.

Maybe I will be deemed too unstable to be allowed into the ranks of algai and eventually the upper echelons of this illustrious guild.

I will be accepting applications for potential liaisons for a time more suitable. I say this so soon as my availability may not last long and I may have to start interviewing early.

I will accept declarations of inerest here or via the meduim of personal message... Or massage if that is how you wish to declare.

Hey Noob! Don't sell yer'self so short! 'Tis my belief that yer' most likely far beyond an algae.... Burn Me! But with yer' spelin' skils I'd bet a pint to a spoonfull yer' well on the path to AMOEBA-hood. :lol: .... (where's the flamin' PIRATE smiley's around this bloody pop stand!!?)

Manny! *Squees*

Now now - the poor thing is clearly a Folliner, therefore a few spelling mistakes must be allowed. Except by me, of course, but it's well known that I'm a female dog permanently stuck in a certain time of the calendar. I first assumed that he's a South African, by his use of the term "mof", but a later post of his dispelled that fancy of mine.

*grins at the Grimm* You know, your name is a shadow of one of my warder's many personalities? Always remind me of him when I see you type.

*sits on Mannylove* HEY YOU!! WHO'S THE CUTE PIRATE!!! *tickles the beard* :wub:

Btw, Juan.... you should take heed of our Manny. He's mastered the art of covering spelling deficiency by proclaiming it to be pirate speech. One of my sisters does the same, but she claims it to be Schottish. Either way, you can see we're well experienced in dealing with the Jibber and the Jabber.

*starts braiding the pirate's beard*

Hmmm... A pirate, huh? You know, the town in which I dwelleth and greweth uppeth in the North East of ol' blighty, is actually well known for being of the sea-faring ilk, albeit of a more trustworthy nature than yourself. Notable one Lord Collingwood who played quite a pivotal role in the battle of Trafalgar. If you look him up on Wikipedia you will see that he was the first into the fray.

And thus my day is made complete by the arrival of the delectably fair maiden, Mystica. It is almost as if the storm clouds have parted and the sun has shone forth driving back the dreariness and murk. Come hither to me Mystica and let me lick your face with a wild abandon.

Most likely m'dear lady. Those who toss about verbosity like vegetable matter an' anchovy carcasses by a spastic Ceasar makin a salad as this one does, usually possess the bladder control of some nappy wrapped squallin' INFANT, so they doooo.

MYSTY m'love!!! Why thankee darlin', I been considerin' braidin' the hair on me chinny chin chin, so I have! Would ya' be havin' any multi-hued beads or teensy tinkly bells to weave in there? OH WAIT!! I do believe there's the shrunken cranium of some deceased septuagenarian English thespian hangin' there in m'trinket encrusted headscarf! That might work well B)

Ohhhh.., an' Mysty love... Beware o'lettin' the bugger lick yer mugg with a wild abandon. The wild ones are notorious bilge swillers, thusly spreaders of muck as well as Senor Juan's aforementioned murk. Better he used a tame abandon. But chatter about the scuttlebutt has it, Mr. Hangslow acquires his so-called wild abandons from a disreputable Pet Shop and are actually dead, deceased, expired, formerly living wild abandons... so they arrrrrrrrh!

*eyes Elgee and Myst* Oh dear *shakes head*

Personally, if I were you Juan, I'd have started running about a page back. However, it appears that for good or for ill, your fate is sealed. Still, welcome to DM... or welcome back... whichever is the more appropriate.

One of my sisters does the same, but she claims it to be Schottish. Either way, you can see we're well experienced in dealing with the Jibber and the Jabber.

I don't claim anything of the sort. The language would be Scots, not Scottish, tyvm sis. You have an unholy fascination with adding an "h" here and there. :P *rummages a bit*

*points at Grimm* I like you. You talk well for a madman... and showed excellent taste in taking your skills straight to the PSW. I'm tempted to confer Brownie points on you.

Why whatever do you mean, Tay? *presents face showing only utter adulterated innocence*

I only did it Juan time, anyways *grinds big toe in ground*

Grimm's got a way with words, doesn't he? You can thank Rashi for "persuading" him to join the RP side ;)

Btw, Juanny - I'm quite breathless with anticip.............ation. Which section are you joining?

My dear Elgee... It is not the anticipation which has rendered you breathless it is my mere presence which has you so discombobulated!

The passion that flows between us is as tangible as an approaching thunderstorm and just as electrifying... Do not deny to yourself that which is plain for all to see.

I knew it was true...

*Takes Elgee's hand and looks intently at her, taking in the full beauty of this fair maiden, and begins to recite in earnest*

She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes:

Thus mellowed to that tender light

Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,

Had half impaired the nameless grace

Which waves in every raven tress,

Or softly lightens o'er her face;

Where thoughts serenely sweet express

How pure, how dear their dwelling place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,

So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,

The smiles that win, the tints that glow,

But tell of days in goodness spent,

A mind at peace with all below,

A heart whose love is innocent!

No, no Winter, I'm not destroying anyone today. I'm in a rather good mood and blood messes up the carpet.

*arches eyebrow* I'm very suspicious about you, Juan. <_< Byron though... that shows some slight level of education at least. Besides being one of my favourite poems. East Scotland, not north east ... and now central/east Scotland. As to laps, I'm very picky.

*presents face showing only utter adulterated innocence*

Adulterated being the operative word there Elgee dear. ;)

Ewww... M'thinks I might be gettin' ill! Or maybe thats just "the Taint".. Yeah, that's it, the Taint ....

Right.. let me just step over here for a bit. Hmmmm, not workin'.... "Gnarly!! Gnarly there!! Pass me that bucket o'fish guts, maybe that'll help...

Vomiting_Rainbows.jpg

Ohhhhh Ballz-amon.... I knew that were too big a heapin' helpin' o'sweetness and light at one sittin'...... Burn You Juan Hangslow, all yer' hangers on an' yer' little dog tooooooo..

Well, as for hidden intent, there is none as I think it is perfectly clear what I am after... The heart of a young, fair maiden.

If you have mistaken me for another then he must be... Well, words cannot should not be used to describe this person.

and Herself is ALWAYS suspicious. Poor thing, it's just her 'naychur, so i'tis. Occasionally furry lubber that she is, be thankful it's not a full moon noob :P

arrrrrrh.. we'll see do THAT get a response *evil chuckle*

*Fumbles for his stilted, archaic speech, but it falls off a cliff* Nyooooo!

Better hold off on those brownie points, Tay. You don't even know me yet! You might be accused of giving them away too easily. Well, that and I tend to throw raspberries at Aes Sedai. And even more at Warders, Mystica.

Oh, and you leave Rash out of this, Elgee. *Glowers*

That said, I'm going to abandon this thread before the unbelievable amounts of sugar flying all over the place starts to counteract my snakes.

Archived