DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come one, come all and bequeath awe unto me

Juan Hangslow

arrrrrrh.. we'll see do THAT get a response *evil chuckle*

I am rising above such things since by now, you should know exactly what my reply will be. :P

Grimm, I have no need to know you (although no doubt if you're around Elgee long enough, I'll get to know you :rolleyes: ) ... it has no bearing on your writing abilities which is my primary concern. I read your first RP and your bio. Quite sufficient. ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*gets an itch behind her reach on her back* all this smooth talking is giving me hives....

Tay, its ScHottish, as any properly educated language (which would be mysticism, of course) buff knows. And no, your degree from the middle ages does not validate you claim in it being different. That just confirms your tendency for jibberishness.

*continues braiding Manny's beard, throwing out all items found in it*

oh don't you 'my darling' me, ya' brat! *adds quite a few names to her list of to-be-displined-brats*

*gives a stack of freshly baked waffles to winterwinds* The only one that's behaving in this thread! *twirls the puppy's tail* :wub:

My degree had nothing to do with the middle ages lol :huh:

*whisks Winter away out of Mysty's reach*

Wolfie... one of my wolfies... hands OFF. :angry: Tail twirling!! :blink: Hmmpphhh. Go deal with some Reds or something <_<... and no, I don't mean this Red. :P

Hmm... When Tay and Myst have 'discussions' does anybody else get the sense of 'Unstoppable force meets Immoveable object'?

Just so Senor Juan.

It's generally accepted practice to convince them (if things are not already out of control) to recline upon silken pillowed litters suspended in mid air so their delicate hoov... errr... paw .. ummm ... feet! ... do not touch solid ground thereby preventing nearby mountains from crumbling into so much rubble and detritus.

*Never you fear m'Lady Elgee, I'll protect you if I only remain in one piece long enough for you to ... RUUUNNNNNN!!!

Apart from the date it was issued :unsure:

*twaps*... *hard*... *several times*

Myst and I don't have "discussions". I don't know what you would call them but they're... something else.

Elgee? Needing protection? :blink: Does...not...compute...

*Twaps Mannie* don't sell yourself short, you degenerate pirate you! *grins*

And I don't think you need to worry about Juanny's aim for the next few days - he's probably going to be like limp spaghetti :P

Archived