DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL 2010

Red2111

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole Vikings - Moss thing has been insane. They break the bank to bring him there and then give up on him after a few games? Childress is a toad that needs to croak.

That being said, the Titans are interested in bringing Moss in. Not likely since we are low in the Waiver Line... like #22. Surely someone else will pick him up before then.

in casse others want to know. heres a link to the Team list for where the NFL teams rank on the Waiver Order list.

Saint are 21st. would love to have Moss as another weapon to our offense, he'd go great with Colston even though Lance Moore is good ... i doubt he'll get that far though.

i'm thinking the 'boys or 'skins will pick him up. given the cowboys are down a decent quarterback they'd need a player like Moss to help their offense stand a chance.

I was really thinking Rams myself. Their WRs are banged up and they are in their Divisional hunt still. They have a gunslinger QB. Seemed like a good fit. I guess his salary and lockeroom issues kept them away.

That's fine with me, BTW. Him being on the Titans will require the opposing defense to always know where he is, and a lot of times, require double coverage.This means no more 8 Man in the box to stop Chris Johnson. That means CJ2K is BACK! :cool:

problem with the Vikings is two fold:

a coach with his head up his bum and a narcissistic, egotistical QB that suffers from MF2rd syndrom.

solve those two problems, and they'll have a shot. until then, it's just bad juju.

It might, but it doesn't necessarily spell that problem. The QB needs time to throw the ball, when they don't get that time and or get hit while trying to throw half the time, bad things happen. Blaming the QB because the O-line doesn't block worth crap is like blaming the field goal kicker because the place holder sucks, it doesn't make sense. When Favre does have time, the offense moves, but most of the snaps he doesn't get that time.

To further illustrate my point, the Vikings can't score on the 1 yard line with AP as their running back. That is ALL about blocking.

Intersting graphic illustrating the parity in the NFL this year. You read it by picking a logo and looking to the right. The one to the right is who that team beat. For example., look at the logo of the Steelers. They beat the Falcons 15-9. The Falcons then beat the Bucs 27-21, and so forth all the way around.

ept_sports_nfl_experts-896147565-1290535302.jpg?ymGWZIEDFYyyGqzn

It just goes to show, that an argument could be made for any team to be the best team this year.

Archived