DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL 2010

Red2111

Jesus Christ, Rams. The last two weeks you give me some kinda hope that maybe, just maybe you're worth watching for something other than laughter. But today... 44-6? Really? All you could do was two field goals?

/cry

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, at least Detroit got their first win for the season. Sorry it was against your team though. :wink:

I admit to many lulz after the first half.

The saddest part of this affair...

The Lions were the one team that the Rams beat last season, IIRC. I guess they wanted vengeance.

Yeah, I got a little over hopeful when the Rams made those red zone stands in their last win. Seemed like things were clicking pretty good. I didn't see this weeks game, but I can tell you that losing Clayton is probably the nail in the coffin. Bradford looked really comfortable with him, and you take that away, any team should simply double cover Amendola and we're sunk.

Oh well, maybe next year......or the year after that......or the year after that.....I sound like a Cubs fan. :biggrin:

*snickers*  Frave got caught showing off little farve  *busts out laughing*

i swear this man is a media hog.  they start focusing on Moss and Farve has to go pull a stunt to get the focus back on him.  totally pitiful.

of coruse, this makes my day everytime i watch it *grins*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3vpErruugM&feature=related

lmfao, shoulda worn a cup!!

I love how no one on his team/coaches even gave him a second look. No one stopped and asked if he was alright. I mean.... if your star QB is rolling on the ground in obvious pain, wouldn't you stop and see why? They must really be hating him.

*smirks* Vikings are considering benching Farve. B-E-A-utiful interception returned for a tuchdown. also they re-injured his ankle, you know, the ones the Saints D smashed in the 09 NFC Championship :baalzamon:

i say the Vikings just cut their losses now and fire him :baalzamon:

So now we're quickly approaching the mid way point of the season. Three of the favorite teams in the NFC are out of it (Niners, da 'boys, and the Vikes) and it appears that the Giants an Falcons are the teams to beat, maybe Philly (when they get Vick back) or the Saints (if they get over their super bowlitis) can get back into that race in the second half. In the AFC there really is no clear leader, There's the Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Pats... Then there's 3/4 of the AFC South with Indy, Houston, and Tennessee... and who knows who's gonna come out of the West...

So anyone have any thoughts on how the 2nd half rolls out?

My New predictions:

NFC East: Giants

NFC North: Packers

NFC South: Falcons

NFC West: *brace for shock* Seahawks

Wild Cards: Saints, Eagles

NFC Champs: Falcons

AFC East: Jets (on strength of their D)

AFC North: Steelers

AFC South: Houston (if they get their D in line)

AFC West: Chargers

Wild Cards: Pats, Indy

AFC Champs: Steelers

Super Bowl: Steelers vs. Falcons

Champs: Steelers

even being only a semi saints fan i can''t abide the Falcons being the NFC champs *shakes head* btw, it's more like the Madden curse, than the superbowlitis :madmyrddraal:

:unsure: i thought we already listed our predictions for this ... maybe that was on DM7 :wacko: anyways.

NFC East: Eagles

NFC South: Saints

NFC West: 49ers

Wild Cards: Deadskins, Buccaneers

NFC Champs: Saints :tongue:

AFC East: Jets

AFC North: Ravens

AFC South: Colts

AFC West: Raiders

Wild Cards: Steelers, Dolphins

AFC Champs: Jets

Super Bowl: Jets vs. Saints

Champs: Saints :tongue:

We did already do our predictions but I did some new ones since this year has been anything but predictable.. and BTW I'm a Panthers fan so predicting the Falcons or the Saints to get the play offs and not my guys hurt...

OMG someone other than me is going to go Raiders for the West!

NFC East: Eagles

NFC South: Falcons

NFC West: Seahawks

Wild Cards: Giants and Saints

NFC Champs: Eagles (this is based on them starting Vick)

AFC East: Jets

AFC North: Steelers

AFC South: Colts

Wild Cards: Pats and Titans

AFC Champs: Steelers (Lets face it the Raiders won't do this)

Super Bowl: Steelers Vs Eagles

Champs: Steelers

Archived