DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Tiinker to the BT and the insanity that ensues..

Talya

Oh hello there little one.  >.>

Much love and fluffy bunnies to you. Welcome to he BT, the place where all your dreams will not only NOT come true, but you'll pretty much end up with night terror waking up every night sweating and screaming... assuming you actually manage to get some sleep.

Oh, and Talya is really awesome, sexy, pretty, english, fine, foxy, great, fantastic, incredible, fabulous, seductive, elusive, loose, wonderful, lovely, FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE!!!!  >.>  You seriously need to touch her to make sure she's real... and well.. for other purposes  ;D

Nyn

!!!!

Why hello there Talya  ;D

Thanks for the welcome! I was gonna join the Band of the Red Hand but then i saw there was this whole process of rank and then inviting ppl and my brain couldnt take it so i guess your stuck with me <3

Oh dam do i start with a picture of myself and then work my way through my life boring you all with stories?

Yay Alanna final fantasy fan +1

Well, the rule is that if you're hot you must post a pic... at least bare chested... cause well, nudity would get you banned. But if you are THAT hot and you think it's worth it, go for it.

As for boring us with your life story... you will soon find there are a lot more boring people around here... so you don't even have to give it a second thought ;D

This all translates into:  Please tell us about yourself  ^_^

Nyn

Tiinker! *huggles* FF is FTW.

You should join the band, it isn't that confusing once you really get in there, and if you DO join, you need to give me cred for recruiting you so I can get a point. :D

And Nyn, why do you have to bash on my spamming, dear? *tacklepounces*

Okay i'll keep it short :P

i'm a greek chinese kid residing in europe, international can't speak either language..

Speak English & French   bonjour  :D

Loved Subjects: Physics, Math and History - yes im a dork shadap

Hated Subjects: German which i failed with a 40%.. 30% actually but pity marks you know.. (H)

music of today is seriously bad..like awfully crap

80's 90's all the way <3 - Public Enemy, Guns n Roses

free time is tennis and basketball

i started reading the book back only 1 - 2 years ago! and when i finally finished book 11 Knife of Dreams and wiki'd for when the next and final book was gonna come out and found out that RJ had died i almost had a stroke.. brings me here to our crazy forums!

and if someone can lend me 300 for a PS3 so i could get back into final fantasy that'd be swell  :(

27446_529659760_5596_n.jpg

there's my facebook picture! i have no idea if its gonna work.. did it work?  hope it worked O_O

kay it worked. NO sorry im not shirtless or have rock hard abs and buns of steel but im gonna ignore that :P

Welcome Tiinker!!!

What part of Europe are you in right now? I'll agree with you on the '80's music but I could leave a lot of the '90s behind myself! Oh and don't mind Nyn - she's our resident vixen :D

Oooh and be sure to join the shadow when you're ready to join a faction!!!! :D

You look like a really sweet person :)  and yeah, your picture display worked.

And don't listen to aust about the vixen part, I'm just a regular cherry blossom. But definitely do listen to him about the shadow side!!!

Nyn

He defiantely sounds and looks like he belongs here!

Which part of Europe do you live Tiinks?

Do you speak French because you live there... *if so remembers mustn't say anything about the French...bits her tongue hard to stop stuff slipping out*

*smiles sweetly*

Nyn, is defiantely the foxy chic of the BT...she doesn't bite though...honest ;D

Actually im in Germany at the moment, i came here after living for a couple years in Malaysia. Kinda blows though no one here speaks english and to learn the language is just dire..omg..

No please i enjoy racist french slurs  ;D

Welcome Tiinker!!!

What part of Europe are you in right now? I'll agree with you on the '80's music but I could leave a lot of the '90s behind myself! Oh and don't mind Nyn - she's our resident vixen :D

Oooh and be sure to join the shadow when you're ready to join a faction!!!! :D

Really? The Hip hop from the 90s just makes me smile! Sounds of Mischief and Biggie and all those.. the real deal. Not this Bieber Fever *facepalm*

Im workin on it :P Im still trying to figure out how all the games work <.<  all these ranks and rules and dont even get me started on the role play..

incoming migraine!

But really its all great!

Archived