DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Tiinker to the BT and the insanity that ensues..

Talya

That explains it. Which is more important in a game to you: plot or graphics? I know I'm being picky, but some of the best games were pixelated and side-scroller, and newer generations don't get that. I still stand by VII being a classic. Nine was pretty good actually, but Andrew's the one that played that one, not me.

Have you played the earlier ones, like I, II, and III?

Well, I can't judge very accurately since I've only played IV, V, VI, X, and XII, but of those VI was BY FAR the best.  Had the best plot and everything. *loves on VI* :D

IV and V were ok, but didn't really do it for me.  I really didn't like the gameplay for IV all that much and there were too many random shifting characters.  I liked the "Job" thing for V and the storyline was alright.  Don't think I ever finished it though.

X had some alright parts, like the Arena (still haven't completed that and beaten some of the harder ones.  And my game stopped working so I prolly never will. :()  However, Tidus annoyed the muffins out of me.  The only way to stand him is to mock him, but that requires multiple people.

XII was so-so. 

I find it sad that Square hasn't been able to really improve the quality of the series despite all this new technology and whatnot.  My hope lies in FFXVII for a turn around to the old days. :D  I do like the new systems of leveling up though.

.....FF discussions are the best. :D

I find it s

Plot! Its all about the plot! and the music.. Its actually one of the things i do :P maybe i'll record and upload to share ;D

Uhhmm i played IV only for a short while. Arcade game i wasn't allowed to stay too long a day. had to keep coming back :P

Ohh get back into FFX if your only at the arena. Arena is just about 20% through. Tidus was one of my favourite characters! how could you say that :(

i think the fact that the series had a happy cheeky main character changed that story alot. Cloud, Squall, Zidane were all pretty much isloated and alone  :-\

Kefka is the best  :D

Once your characters do 99,999 damage on a (except Tidus cuz he doesn't have max damage break yet and Yuna's only about 20,000s. Lulu doesn't even reach 10,000 yet I don't think) regular hit, everything but the arena becomes ultimately boring and pointless.  And there's no way I'm gonna try to dodge 200 lightning bolts.  That'd be a waste of like 2 hours at least. >.>  And I couldn't get Tidus's Celestial weapon either.  Anyhows.

You liked Tidus?!?!?!?!? O.o  That's...unusual.  (from the 6 people's opinion's of him I've heard >.>)

That is true.  Kefka IS the best.

I'll withhold any more comments on the FF subject.

:P

Aw, Sad Face. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived