Choose wisely!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Choose wisely!

Here ya go.

I found out where the Cap Fac was hiding. >_>

The picture: hotdogpuppy.jpg

The Captions:

Hey! I ordered mine with ketchup!

What do you mean 'dogs are delicacies in some parts of the world'??  So are cow testicles but I don't see you eating those!!

Ok' date=' so I fit in a hot dog bun, but at least I'm not a Twilight fan.[/quote']

I really have no idea which quote belongs to what faction (nor who wrote them). Just using my lameo meter.

As for Twilght, I'm not a fan. As low as my movie standard goes, it just hasn't hit that low quite yet. But there's always hope.

Nyn

Well no.. and the right idea is to chose the funniest one .. even if it wasn't the one from your faction.. but you CAN see that the testicle one was from Aust by reading the caption thread in your faction. ;) (before anyone complains... it is the right of the faction leader to chose weather or not to let the other faction leaders or chosen read their threads and Verbal and I are both ok with the other popping in..)

Who said I voted for the SS caption, though?  ;)

Either way, I still did not know the third one was BA's...*shrugs*  but if you want to take it an affront against the BA, be my guest. Wouldn't be the first time I rag on'em either.

But sure... we're jealous. We're green with envy, which Lily is helping out with what with her being a green and all... she's got a very good rewarding system too. But I probably shouldn't divulge her teaching methods  lol

Nyn

• Club Leader

Just mad the Black ajah won even though we only have like 3 active people right now?(meaning Dreadies and SS voted for number 3)  Or are you mad cause Hax made fun of Twilight fans? ;D

Actually, to be honest, I'm glad the BA won. You've been in 3rd lately in the monthly points, and that has to be a blow to you, being used to winning and all. As you know, Nae, from our convo months ago, I want SG to have 3 strong factions. It makes the competitions more fun if they are equal.

I just think Twilight is lame. That's all I meant. It really was just an offhand comment. I didn't know it was the BA's entry, either.

Well, that was a known fact. from right about the time you snatched my slutty crown :P  I thought about resorting to my old days of stripteasing... but then figured the crown looks better on you anyhow  *laughs*  Just like a princess ^_^

Nyn

Just mad the Black ajah won even though we only have like 3 active people right now?(meaning Dreadies and SS voted for number 3)  Or are you mad cause Hax made fun of Twilight fans? ;D

Actually, to be honest, I'm glad the BA won. You've been in 3rd lately in the monthly points, and that has to be a blow to you, being used to winning and all. As you know, Nae, from our convo months ago, I want SG to have 3 strong factions. It makes the competitions more fun if they are equal.

I just think Twilight is lame. That's all I meant. It really was just an offhand comment. I didn't know it was the BA's entry, either.

No worries.. it was a jab at your "that was lame" comment.. not meant to be taken seriously.  Cmon? calling you twilight fans? hehe.

• Club Leader

No worries.. it was a jab at your "that was lame" comment.. not meant to be taken seriously.  Cmon? calling you twilight fans? hehe.

Those would be fighting words.  :P ;D

I take you seriously far too often, but the one time I don't will be the one time you are.  :P :o ;)

Those would be fighting words.  :P ;D

I take you seriously far too often, but the one time I don't will be the one time you are.  :P :o ;)

Its totally worth the risk.

Archived