DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Min's viewing on Beldeine

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually Min's viewings are pretty clear when she sees death. We know that the Seanchan need to join the alliance for the Light to have a chance at victory. Maybe part of that alliance will involve Beldeine bonding one of the Bloodknives. Don't forget that Beldeine is Green Ajah and has only Karldin an Asha'man as her Warder. Highly unlikely but it never hurts to keep your options open.

didnt the rings show Beldeine as Egwene's Keeper in Eg's accepted test? i dont think she's gonna die

besides she isnt even in the white tower to worry about the blood knifes at the moment

It did, but Egwene also saw herself with an ageless face despite telling Beldeine she'd never held the Oath Rod (and she also saw Elaida as Black) so some things within the arches are obviously supplied by the individual's memory and imagination, and are not true.

well yeah some are true and some arent and some are perceptions of the individual at the time

to refute the claims

- The girls suspected Elaida being a DF at the time of that test (even though they were wrong) BUT Elaida was being maneouvered by the black for a while and did end up becoming Amyrlin and subsequently pulled down

- At the time of the test everythign Egwene knew of Aes Sedai was that the face was synonomous with the position....Egwene was Aes Sedai without swearing oath rod...and its debatable if that requirement will still be lifted once it becomes common knowledge of the reduced lifespan side effect

Theres no point in bonding the blood knives because theyl be dead in a few weeks. The ter'angreal ring they wear slowly drains their life until they die, in exchange they get superstrength and are hard to see

I know it's not going to happen. Still the idea of a bonded Warder who was also a Bloodknife going into Tarmon Gai'don? With all of the benefits you get that dude would be unstoppable! She's Green Ajah and they consider themselves the battle ajah. Again, I reiterate, it's not going to happen, but we can dream.

These bloodknives must have been made by a darkfriend during the War of Power, no Aes Sedai who followed the light would make such a thing.

For Beldeine to be killed by a bloodknive, she'll have to go to Tar Valon within the next few days. Why would she do that?

1. Rand goes down from Dragonmount to Tar Valon and Cadsaune's posse uses Min to follow him there.

2. Egwene summons all Aes Sedai not on specific missions to Tar Valon.

3. ???

For Beldeine to be killed by a bloodknive, she'll have to go to Tar Valon within the next few days. Why would she do that?

Egwene summons all Aes Sedai not on specific missions to Tar Valon.

I've been expecting Egwene to do this to behead as many Blacks as she can.  I picture her sending out the Reds to do this as it would fit in with the suggestion that they become a force for policing all channelers.  Though she may send Blues with them initially to eliminate questions of "should I obey?"

Theres no point in bonding the blood knives because theyl be dead in a few weeks. The ter'angreal ring they wear slowly drains their life until they die, in exchange they get superstrength and are hard to see

It may not be pointless.  The warder gifts may be enough to allow the ter'angreal to continue to function without killing the user.

I've been expecting Egwene to do this to behead as many Blacks as she can.  I picture her sending out the Reds to do this as it would fit in with the suggestion that they become a force for policing all channelers.  Though she may send Blues with them initially to eliminate questions of "should I obey?"

I would think that Egwene would send the Red Ajah out to capture the remaining known Black sisters. It would fit in with their original job description, except that they'd be capturing women instead of men.

It may not be pointless.  The warder gifts may be enough to allow the ter'angreal to continue to function without killing the user.

I was wondering the same thing. The increased abilities granted by the ter'angreal seem quite close to those granted by the Warder bond, except with the ring ter'angreal all the strength comes from the user, with its obviously detrimental side effect of slowly killing the user. Is this what you would get if you managed to bond yourself? Weird mental picture of that aside, when I read about the Bloodknives slowly dying as their strength diminishes, the first thing I thought of was Birgitte's condition when she was ripped out of T'A'R. the Warder bond may replenish a Bloodknife's rapidly depleting reserves of strength.

I would think that Egwene would send the Red Ajah out to capture the remaining known Black sisters. It would fit in with their original job description, except that they'd be capturing women instead of men.

I see her sending the Reds out alone to capture the women who fled, but I also see her sending out teams of Reds and Blues to summon back the random Aes Sedai who remained neutral.

I was wondering the same thing. The increased abilities granted by the ter'angreal seem quite close to those granted by the Warder bond, except with the ring ter'angreal all the strength comes from the user, with its obviously detrimental side effect of slowly killing the user. Is this what you would get if you managed to bond yourself? Weird mental picture of that aside, when I read about the Bloodknives slowly dying as their strength diminishes, the first thing I thought of was Birgitte's condition when she was ripped out of T'A'R. the Warder bond may replenish a Bloodknife's rapidly depleting reserves of strength.

Beldeine Bonding a Bloodknife could explain Min's viewing. The Warder bond was able the save Brirgette's life went all else had failed.

I completely agree with you RandomMan.

Beldeine Bonding a Bloodknife could explain Min's viewing. The Warder bond was able the save Brirgette's life went all else had failed.

I completely agree with you RandomMan.

Why this would come to pass just doesn't make any sense to me, though. How in the Light would Beldeine and a Bloodknife find themselves in a situation where she ends up bonding a Seanchan assassin? Maybe she comes across one on the brink of death and has a sudden moment of compassion, through the Warder bond she compels him to stop killing marath'damane, and they live happily ever after? Seems like a weak plot.

Clearly, she tries to Bond a nice bloke she found in Brayne's army, then a Bloodknife pushes him out of the way in an attempt to reach her, and she accidentally Bonds him instead. I'm disappointed in you guys. The answer should have been intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer.

Clearly, she tries to Bond a nice bloke she found in Brayne's army, then a Bloodknife pushes him out of the way in an attempt to reach her, and she accidentally Bonds him instead. I'm disappointed in you guys. The answer should have been intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer.

Of course. How silly of me to think it has to be grounded in something that isn't just pulled out of the author's...er...imagination. ::)

Usually Min's viewings are pretty clear when she sees death.

Sheriam anyone?

Are you referring to the viewing of her before Suian was deposed?  I would be willing to bet that she was injured during that mess.  Was there a viewing of her in Salidar that I am forgetting?

Archived