DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Sybill Trelawney looked around the corner as she snuck down the hallway, holding her cloak tight to her to keep the empty sherry bottles from clinking too much.  Seeing the coast was clear, she quickened her pace to the tapestry depicting Barnabas the Barmy in his attempt to teach three Trolls to dance ballet.  Barnabas was dangling upside down by one leg from the hand of the largest Troll while the others were searching the ground for something adequate to hit him with.

Upon Sybill’s approach the Trolls watched her, the largest of them dropping Barnabas, who took the opportunity to flee for the moment and hide behind the nearest tree.  Sybill ignored this entire scene, more intent on placing the Sherry bottles in their proper hiding place; she paced back and firth in front of the tapestry, the Trolls beady eyes following her like dogs watching a tasty snack.

‘I need a place to hide my Sherry bottles.  I need a place to hide my Sherry bottles.  I need a place to hide my Sherry bottles.’ She thought to herself.  Sybill looked up to see the familiar polished brass door and entered without hesitation.  The room before her was massive, full of hidden objects from over the years, she had no idea how long the room had existed and had only learned of its location after overhearing the House Elves talk about it one day a very long time ago.  They had called it ‘The Room of Hidden Things’.

Walking past an ordinary black cabinet, she turned the corner to find her cache of empty bottles; smiling as she emptied her pockets of useless bottles, she couldn’t help but be grateful for such a useful room as this.  Sitting on the ground, she withdrew a half drunken bottle of sherry and proceeded to polish it off.  Normally she didn’t drink so much, yet it was dark times and even her tea leaves were pointing towards disturbing events.  Had Dumbeldore listened to her, he would have known of the deaths that had happened thus far; sighing and closing her eyes, she leaned her head back against the black cabinet.

She jumped as the cabinet shuddered violently; getting wobbly to her feet, Sybill watched the cabinet intently.  After a minute, she began to think that maybe the sherry was a bit stronger than normal until the cabinet shook once again, much more violently than before.  Reaching a slightly shaking hand to the handle, she gripped it and slowly pulled it open; a scream stuck in her throat and she fell in her scramble to back away.  Out of the cabinet glided 5 menacing creatures, the room growing instantly dark and cold, their scabbed blacken hands reaching toward their intended victim.  

Sybill crawled backwards on the ground, transfixed in horror at the Dementors and shaking her head No.  If she were to die the tea leaves would have foretold this, surely the crystal ball would have warned her; her back hit the wall and the figures surrounded her, staring down at her beneath hoods.  She drew herself up into a ball, covering her head with her arms and shoving her face into her legs; this was all just a bad dream, she had passed out in the room and was having a nightmare, soon she would wake and swear off sherry for good.  

Cold, scabbed hands grabbed her arms, gently pulling them off her head; another set almost caressingly lifting her chin.  Sybill chanced a glance between squinted eyes; the sight before her was enough to shake the scream stuck in her throat lose.  As she screamed, the Dementor closest to her pressed it’s cold dead lips her hers and proceeded to suck out her soul.

Locke, Sybill Trelawney has been killed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly Weasley sat at the table, pictures of spread out before her; she welcomed the numb haziness as it washed over her body, taking another swing from the bottle she had discovered while cleaning out Author’s old workshop.  She assumed it was fire whiskey at first, but after seeing it was made by someone named Jack Daniels, she figured it was just another of her husbands many muggle items.  She grimaced as the hot liquid burned its way down her throat; she blinked back tears as her vision blurred, arms folded on the table she laid her head down on top of them and proceeded to pass out.

Neither did she notice the hand of her family clock labeled Molly move from ‘The Burrow’ to ‘Mortal Peril’, nor the loud CRACK of someone apparating as it echoed through the empty night air.  Voldemort strode through the Burrow’s garden toward the house; stopping to look in the kitchen window, he saw with mingled surprise and disgust that his intended target appeared to be sleeping at the table.  He reached his long spidery white fingers for the door knob and turned it, the door swung open without a sound.  ‘The foolish woman had left it unlocked.’

His red eyes swept over the room, looking for a sign of other inhabitants, they stopped on a curious clock which had each name of the Blood Traitors family etched on a hand and pointing to a different locations.  He appraised the magic item before swooping a deft hand to grab Molly’s wand out of her pocket.  As he walked over to the opposite side of the table, he studied his would be victim; reaching for the bottle as he passed and smelling it.  With a disdainful sniff of disgust he placed it back on the table beside her.

Curling his fingers around the chair at the opposite end of the table, he drug it back, allowing the legs to scrap loudly across the floor; Molly jerked awake with a mumbled “Arthur?” as Voldemort took his seat.

A cruel smile played on his thin white lips as he watched Molly look around the kitchen stupidly; she blinked several times as her eyes focused and she realized Voldemort was sitting in her kitchen.  Her eyes first widened with shock, then pure hatred and loathing burned in them; she glared straight into his cold red eyes, a snarl both on her lips and in her tone.

“Well if it isn’t the great Lord Voldemort,” she said with a slurred yet condescending tone; Voldemorts only response was to blink, not knowing exactly what to make of the situation.  She laughed a scoffing laugh at her own joke of Volemort’s greatness, picking up the bottle and emptying it in one giant swig.  Setting the bottle down with a loud clink, Molly continued to speak, wobbling slightly in her chair.

“Come to finish me off like you did my sweet Percy, did you; what, your flea ridden mutt Greyback not good enough for the job!”  Her voice was raising to a shout as she spoke; glaring and sneering at Voldemort while she ranted drunkenly at him.

“Most powerful wizard my arse, you couldn’t even kill a baby while he slept his crib; I’m shocked you even know which way to point a wand … “  Voldemort’s red eyes flared with anger, Molly didn’t get to finish the sentence as he hurled a curse at her.

“Crucio!”

Molly gritted her teeth slightly, yet the painful sensation was dulled greatly by the sheer amount of blood in her alcohol stream.  She scoffed at him, her voice becoming a taunt.

“Cruicio! Cruicio! You’ve got to mean it, ya disgraceful Mudblood!”  Voldemorts eyes widened in shock, and Molly continued her tirade. “The best part of you landed on the mattress when your father was done.”

To emphasize her point, Molly spat on the table in his direction.  Voldemort fumed with anger at such blatant disrespect; he raised her wand and a resounding SNAP echoed in the brief silence.  She gave a shrill laugh,

“You think I need a wand to deal with you?!  I’ve raised five kids, not the least of which are Fred and George.  I’ll just have to kick your arse the Muggle way.” Molly grabbed the empty whiskey bottle and hurled it at Voldemort; he watched as the bottle sailed through the air, shattering as it hit the wall.  Her chair went crashing to the floor as she stood, using the table to balance herself.  With a calm anger, Voldemort raised his wand.

“Avada Kedavera!”

Pictures flew to the floor as the green curse sailed by them, hitting Molly square in the chest.  She flew backwards through the air, the force of the spell knocking her into the door where she fell to the floor in a lifeless heap.

Charis, Molly Weasley has been killed

Deadline

Thursday, June 24th @ 6pm; 23 alive, 12 to lynch

Vote Count

No Vote (23): Thorum, Boopsy, Jeran, Dar, Tayla, Alanna, Pookie, Ellianora, Wombat, Verbal, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano, Crusher

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadline

Vote Count

Rose(1): Boopsy

No Vote (22): Thorum, Jeran, Dar, Tayla, Alanna, Pookie, Ellianora, Wombat, Verbal, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano, Crusher

I like the vote on rose.  She is playing light and hollow.  Her last two post give me that feeling.  In one she does the hollow questioning thing scum does and the other she explains she needs to be light in her efforts because of RL.  Back in the JN universe this is scummy.  [glow=red,2,300]vote rose[/glow]

Deadline

Vote Count

Rose(2): Boopsy, Crusher

No Vote (21): Thorum, Jeran, Dar, Tayla, Alanna, Pookie, Ellianora, Wombat, Verbal, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Rose, Mottlee, Taei, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano

Actually, I question your reasoning, Crusher.  What exactly do you mean by "light and hollow?"  Not to defend her but rose hasn't been as active as others the whole game so to base a vote because her participation is light is, IMO, hollow in and of itself.  That's not to say she doesn't warrant a vote; she may.  However, to base a vote on the weak reasoning you provided is suspect to me . . . and it's not a vote I'm currently willing to support.

Also, what is JN universe?  Was that another mafia game?  If so, it doesn't apply here!  Different game, different dynamics.  ;D

I'm going to hold off and not vote for now; I need another review and with as many pages as we have (currently 114), it's going to take awhile . . .  We really need for this next lynch to count because our (Town) ranks are being decimated.

And Voldemort is really ticking me off, killing off my friends the way he has been. 

Red, awesome death scene for Molly.  I like how she had blood in her alcohol, too! LOL!

I'm gonna vote for rose. But feel free not to follow me if you don't trust me anymore. *sighs*

Boopsy, are you basing your vote on your role or for some other reason?  It might help if you provided a reason.

Red, awesome death scene for Molly.  I like how she had blood in her alcohol, too! LOL!

JN uiverse is a website called Jet Nation where they play Mafia alot more.  soem of the players have come to DM to try our games, and vice versus :)

Actually, I question your reasoning, Crusher.  What exactly do you mean by "light and hollow?"  Not to defend her but rose hasn't been as active as others the whole game so to base a vote because her participation is light is, IMO, hollow in and of itself.  That's not to say she doesn't warrant a vote; she may.  However, to base a vote on the weak reasoning you provided is suspect to me . . . and it's not a vote I'm currently willing to support.

Also, what is JN universe?  Was that another mafia game?  If so, it doesn't apply here!  Different game, different dynamics.  ;D

I'm going to hold off and not vote for now; I need another review and with as many pages as we have (currently 114), it's going to take awhile . . .  We really need for this next lynch to count because our (Town) ranks are being decimated.

And Voldemort is really ticking me off, killing off my friends the way he has been. 

Red, awesome death scene for Molly.  I like how she had blood in her alcohol, too! LOL!

I understand that and appreciate your point.  I play this game on instinct and patterns.  I have not played as many games here, but I've played 15-17 times on another sight.  Yet, I really don;t have that cool ability some have to break down people and make cases.  When I do it I get confused and the post are worthless.

Yet, I do see this game in a very simple format and notice the same patterns for scum over and over again.  Appears clear to me but Im not really good with the words like most here are.

Her last two post she does two things I notice in scum.  She go's hollow and just throws out a little cute question putting a little thumb on another player making herself seem like she's looking for someone.  Almost the way I would ask my mommy about who took the last piece of cake, the whole time hoping I didn;t leave any frosting on my lips.

She then gives a nice explanation why she is just in and out.  I know full well her child has a dance recital and I hope he kicked butt, but at the same time this is something I see alot from scum.  I see it from town too, but for me it's always a matter of when and how it hits.

So I understand and respect your indecision, but I think if you have nothing else you might want to consider looking at her and try and see if you could see any patterns.  Im not the best case maker so I only have what I have to offer. 

I'm gonna vote for rose. But feel free not to follow me if you don't trust me anymore. *sighs*

Boopsy, are you basing your vote on your role or for some other reason?  It might help if you provided a reason.

Yes, Jeran. I viewed Locke last night on a gut feel and I got Rose. I would quote Red, but I can't. Anyway... she was seen in a mirror somewhere. So, yeah. Don't go bandwagoning within seconds. I just wanna know what Rose says.

Archived