DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*snuggles eddie*

However that worked it took a twisted mind to come up with some of this stuff. *eyes Red a bit apprehensively, but with appreciation of his work at the same time*

why thank you *grins*  and np about the gender mix up, it's happened to me before

so you no liked Rita getting strangled or Umbridge blowing up???

Oh, and what's a Framer?

a Framer is an ability which can change the alignment of a player for one cycle.  meaning if the framed person is viewed their alignment would come up opposite of what it truly is.  

so scum would then be town; and town would read as scum.

That's what I am wondering too Tigs.  The first thought, of course, is a Phase 4 Vig kill, but why would someone go after Nae?  It makes no sense. (except maybe a mafia not on her team)  However, the situation seems similar to the Phase 2 "Vig" kill of Mynd, when he was pretty well thought of by most everyone as innocent. (again, other team mafia) 

I have 2 theories.  One is that on each odd numbered phase, someone (or some innocent) gets a Vig kill and on each even numbered phase, someone dies randomly/location/...something. (:P)  The other is that Town gets a Vig kill on odd phases and mafia on even phases and so far the mafia has just succeeded in taking out each other. :D  Of course, if that was the case, one would think that someone would've stepped forward and claimed responsibility for killing Mynd....

*clears throat* PAFO

Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Classrooms - 9

Forbidden Forest - 10

I could. But they can go look themselves, because if I confirmed or denied it, then that would seem I was saying something about this game, even if I wasn't. You see why I hate Daes Daemar?! ;D :D

*sighs* I'm coming out of my room after a horrible day of being miserable.

Anyway... [glow=purple,2,300]Forbidden forest[/glow].

I'm just gonna move on and do better the rest of the game, like a true blue Harry Potter. *waves wand menacingly. Evil doiers beware!

Dawn Phase will be in about 11 hrs.  still waiting to recieve a few NA's

Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Classrooms - 9

Forbidden Forest - 11

Mkay.  Hopefully you live to share them.

Boopsy, I think it's so ironic that you would end up being Harry Potter when you have the least interest in the books of most of us Blues, lmao!

She may be Harry Potter, but I, like Pete, am not convinced of her Innocence.  It just doesn't ad all up.  If Pete roleblocked her, then how would she be able to target herself?  Not only that, but I Tracked her last night and didn't get any results from her. (So I had assumed her some Vanilla, most likely)  I have a feeling blind belief may have pushed us to make a rather rash lynch Day 3.

Did EVERYONE target me last night?? No wonder my reading was absolutely hopeless. Glah.

Well.. that's great.

Well... my question locke is, why are you doubting Harry Potter's innocence but absolutely convinced of Shacklebolt's? If HP can be turned, why can't Shacklebolts? We still have no idea what the alignments of those who are dead are. If you are so convinced of a recruiter, then we really haven't a clue who amongst the "innocent characters" were truly innocent. I'm just saying.

Quite frankly, I'm feeling absolutely down I made such a mistake. I got Nked, and my power allowed me to check who targetted me, and I saw Pete. Naturally I came to conclusions. If you THINK I am vanilla, then how would you explain the fact I knew Pete targetted me? He admitted to roleblocking me. If I had been awake at the bloody time before everyone jumped on him, I would have halted myself and starting doubting. But I wasn't. And everyone just went with the flow. ALright, admittedly, it was my mistake. But anyone would have made the mistake. *sighs* Anyway, whatever.

Like I said, at this point, I don't really care if ya lynch me anymore. If you don't I'll still contribute. My power seems absolutely useless anyway, unless I die or I am lucky enough to target someone who does. Like, honestly, with a game THIS huge, how lucky would I have to be for that?

And yes, I'm a guy.

Well... my question locke is, why are you doubting Harry Potter's innocence but absolutely convinced of Shacklebolt's? If HP can be turned, why can't Shacklebolts? We still have no idea what the alignments of those who are dead are. If you are so convinced of a recruiter, then we really haven't a clue who amongst the "innocent characters" were truly innocent. I'm just saying.

Because Mottlee's coroner's report said he was Town aligned.  I had just assumed that would be accurate.  Plus the way things turned out make him being Innocent make sense.  I'm not completely convinced of a recruiter, but I have to remain aware of the possibility.

Quite frankly, I'm feeling absolutely down I made such a mistake. I got Nked, and my power allowed me to check who targetted me, and I saw Pete. Naturally I came to conclusions. If you THINK I am vanilla, then how would you explain the fact I knew Pete targetted me? He admitted to roleblocking me. If I had been awake at the bloody time before everyone jumped on him, I would have halted myself and starting doubting. But I wasn't. And everyone just went with the flow. ALright, admittedly, it was my mistake. But anyone would have made the mistake. *sighs* Anyway, whatever.

I thought you were vanilla BEFORE you were killed and revived. Sorry if that was confusing.  As for Pete's lynch, that's as much my fault and everyone elses as yours.  We shouldn't have gone through with it so quickly.  Unfortunately, we didn't.

My point is just this, you say you targeted yourself and yet my data says you targeted no one.  How can you explain that?

And yes, I'm a guy.

Yeah, sorry. :-[

it's now Dawn Phase.  thread will be locked until all night action results have been pm'd :)

Felix Exam

4.List, in order, the obstacles that Harry encountered while in the Maze.

please Pm all response to me to receive credit

Archived