DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't send in a nightaction last night, so the PR was not given by me. That either means that there is another PR giver or that someone is faking a PR.

Now, Pete only said that Aemon targeted Meesh and she was obviously nked. However, more than one person could have targeted her. With the other evidence included, Aemon looks scummy but if he does turn up innocent we need to be aware that someone else could have targeted her as well as Aemon. It is rather convenient that Pete just happened to look at someone who's target died. Like I said, if Aemon turns up town for some reason, I am looking hard at Pete. BUT it could be that a Mafia targeted Meesh and Aemon targeted her too for his powerblock thing, thus making Pete innocent perhaps as well.

Who did you choose as the other one Rose? I think I should say, did you choose yourself to get that reading, because if you chose two unknowns then it could go either way. See what Aemon's lynch come out as, I'm sure it will be mafia though. But if he should be innocent it would interesting to see who the other one is!

Unless I'm way out I think that is a majority!

Even if Aemon actually IS a roleblocker, one has to admit that targeting Meesh with it is a rather scummy move.  And besides, Aemon doesn't claim that, he claims he targeted Player.  Which is a lie.

Why do you think Boopsy and Verbal are scum, Aemon?

Deadline

Tuesday, June 15th @ 2pm CST; 29 alive, 15 to lynch

Vote Count

Aemon(17): Thorum, Pete, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Boopsy, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Locke

Pete(1): Aemon

no vote(18): Dar, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli, Adella, Taei

Guest dragonsworn1991

I didn't send in a nightaction last night, so the PR was not given by me. That either means that there is another PR giver or that someone is faking a PR.

Now, Pete only said that Aemon targeted Meesh and she was obviously nked. However, more than one person could have targeted her. With the other evidence included, Aemon looks scummy but if he does turn up innocent we need to be aware that someone else could have targeted her as well as Aemon. It is rather convenient that Pete just happened to look at someone who's target died. Like I said, if Aemon turns up town for some reason, I am looking hard at Pete. BUT it could be that a Mafia targeted Meesh and Aemon targeted her too for his powerblock thing, thus making Pete innocent perhaps as well.

I have a pretty good gut, and Aemon trying to get people to reveal didn't sit well with me. After he flips scum, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two people he mentioned is probably scum. Looks like he is attempting a mild gambit.

*snuggles ed* thanks :)  srry you guys, my nephew turned 2 today so we've been buisy all day :)

Deadline

Vote Count

Aemon(18): Thorum, Pete, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Boopsy, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Locke, Taei

no vote(10): Dar, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli, Adella

Death Scene to come

Not much point in me casting a vote since we've already reached majority. However, I will say that if Aemon flips innocent then I think we should be looking at Pete. Though I doubt Aemon will flip innocent, given that he's avoided answering the question of why he thinks Verbal and Boopsy are scum. It's Day 3, you need to say a little more than just 'I think they're scum'.

Deadline

Vote Count

Aemon(20): Thorum, Pete, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Boopsy, Verbal, Pookie, Rose, Mottlee, Locke, Taei

no vote(10): Dar, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, rojano, Crusher, Elli, Adella

The Lynch has failed, no information will be gained and the game progresses onto Night!

the fail is PAFO, and is not related to DM's failure ;)

Deadline

Wed, June 16th @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

[glow=blue,2,300]Class Rooms[/glow] or [glow=purple,2,300]Hogwarts Grounds[/glow]

answer to 2nd Felix Question has been added to the OP

If there's anyone in town who has a night kill, go for Aemon.

I probably will be lynched :(

@ 1st Felix answers: Isn't the miror Dumbledore gave, the mirror of Erised??? If you turn it around, it spells 'DESIRE'... If you turn the mirror of Esrand around, all you get is a 'DNARSE'. Or is that another Americanism?

[glow=purple,2,300]Hogwarts Grounds[/glow]

Thorum i believe you're right, epsecailly knowing how the Mirror works.  your Mod is just dreadful at spelling lmao  tis fixed

Deadline

Wed, June 16th @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Class Rooms - 1

Hogwarts Grounds - 3

Archived