DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

I have bowed out from the game due to RL stuff. So, we'll see if the mod manages to replace me. This is the last time I'll be checking in.... However, I will leave you with a hint to the character if someone actually fills in. Lets just say that if every person has a little kid inside.... I have a little kitty ;)

Enjoy the game!

Nyn

Over and out

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thorum - His own mason teammate who vouched for him called his actions scummy.  She said that if she didn't know better, she'd lynch him.  What is the real nature of Thorum's alignment? What is his win condition? To get lynched?   

He is a Miller as previously stated. That was only my personal opinion, i guess i just don't enjoy his game style.

I was all set to vote Nyn and now she's gone and pulled out and hinted at McGonagall. I am now leaning towards Dar who has not yet attempted to defend herself.

my internet is still down at the house.  it's too weak to allow me to get on DM, but i can still check the QT boards; so my only access to DM is from 7am CST - 3pm CST for now.  i have someone comming out from Cable One tonight, hopefully they'll listen to me and send someone out after 4pm seeing as there is no one at the house.  otherwise it wont be fixed until my off day on Friday.

Nyn, i hate to see you bow out, but i understand RL is a PIA most times :)   good luck and let me know if you can play again, i might have another person you can sub for at that point in time, if not make sure to check out the game thread once it ends so you can see the mechanics.

Bellatrix watched as the stone wall slid close; turning, she surveyed the similar room before her.  Even after 20 or so years, the Slytherin Common room had little been changed; she glided over to the nearest overstuffed green chair and sat in it, draping one leg over an arm and leaning her head back.

Everyone was down at the Great Hall, eating their breakfast; the security had been heightened, but it soured her mood that the muggle loving idiot Dumbledore had been able to keep the blood traitors death secret.  The castle should have been in chaos, she had done her best to sow confusion and decent among the other sheepish first years after that half breed Hagrid had been hulled away.  The Dark Lord killing within these walls should have been the icing on the trickle treat.

Scoffing a sigh as she rolled her eyes at the minor set back, she withdrew her wand and began to twirl it between her fingers.  She felt herself begin to change slightly, the effects of the Poly Juice potion had begun to wear off.  She sneered as she looked around the common room; the Dark lord wanted them to blend in, one more death would be even greater to their cause, but no matter how she pleaded this his words were the same.

“Stay hidden and blend in, the time to strike is not yet; but soon the trap will be set.”

She sighed one more time as she got out of the chair and began to pace back and forth.  She’d never disobey the Dark Lord directly, and this was a direct order.  She stopped in front of the fire place and watched the flames dance upon the logs, catching a glint of flickering light from the corner of her eye.  She tensed slightly and spun on the spot, wand withdrawn and ready to cast the cruciatus curse.

Cocking her head in a curious manor, she saw what had caused the play of light; on one of the tables lay an ornate opal necklace.  Her gaze fixed on the sparkling greens opals, she felt her feet move of their own accord toward the delicate looking trinket.  Transfixed and a greedy look in her eyes, she reached to the necklace and took hold of it firmly in her fist.

At once she became unconscious, though her hand remained clenched around the cursed piece of jewelry.  She rose gracefully into the air, with her arms outstretched and her eyes closed as if in a peaceful sleep.  Suddenly pain like she had never felt raced like liquid fire over her body and in her veins; a blood curdling scream of pure agony ripped out of her lungs and across her lips.  Her body began to shake in a violent tremor, her head snapping back and her eyes rolling up so only the whites were showing.  The scream died out abruptly and her body fell in a broken mass to the ground; as her hand unclenched, the necklace tumbled innocently from her unmoving fingers, green opals glinting in the firelight brighter than before.

Mynd, Bellatrix Lestrange has been killed.

Deadline

Wed June, 9th @ 2pm CST; 33 alive, 17 to lynch

Vote Count

Charis(2):  Wombat, Dah

Dar(2): Pete, Locke

Nyn(2): Charis, Meesh

no vote(29): Amadine, Bela, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Lia, Aemon, Nae, Adella, Tigs, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Blig Blog, Jeran, Danya, Rose, rojano, Taei, Crusher, Tayla, Dar, Thorum, Elli, Nyn, Marta

WOAH!  :o That was totally unexpected. *is shocked*

Dah - you got a god reading on Mynd then. But, my question is - how come his claim to be Lupin was uncontested? Unless there is no Lupin in this game??  ??? The chances of him naming a character no one has is crazy small. I'm thinking one of the inactives is really Lupin and hasnt read far enough to contest him.

That leaves me and Aemon for your readings. I still stand my ground. I am Viktor Krum, and I think the clues and evidence speak for themselves. If Nyn is (was) really McGonagall, that doesnt mean she wasnt acting scummy. Just like I dont think Mynd acted particularly scummy, but he was obviously a scumbomb. *is freaked out by that*  :P

Wow. Yeah, i'm with you on that Charis.

Mynd was actually scummy by pointing out other people and pretended to be town. Come on. He tried to redirect the votes on him to other people until it bit him in the butt. One scum down, more to go. 

*low whistle*

I'm pretty much saying wow too... I never even saw that one coming!  And I thought if Mynd was scum he'd be Greyback, like Daruya suggested... :D  Wow.

Thank goodness he's gone, then, but I tip my hat to managing to claim Lupin uncontestedly and leading many of us to believe in his townness.  Bravo.  Had me pretty much fooled.

Which also brings up my feelings about Charis' point, I was thinking the same thing--How on earth did he manage to claim Remus Lupin without anyone stepping forward to challenge that?  There is a chance that Lupin isn't in the game, just to throw things off in the event of character reveals and whatnot, to balance the game for the mafia somewhat, but I too am of the opinion that one of the inactives is probably Lupin.  Again, I'm frustrated about just how many of the people who signed up for this game are just ignoring it or refusing to post in it.  It's very very VERY unhelpful.

Also, I'm going to [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]vote Wombat[/glow].

Maybe there was something there with Thorum's analysis of his and Mynd's interactions.

No, i think he had a good chance to throw that out because there is a lot of people who are being inactive right now and with all the talk, no one stepped forward to challenge it. He made such a commotion that maybe someone didnt catch it. Who knows. But i'm glad that he's gone.  ;D  ::)

Deadline

Vote Count

Dar(2): Pete, Locke

Nyn(1): Charis

Wombat(1): Meesh

no vote(29): Amadine, Bela, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Lia, Aemon, Nae, Adella, Tigs, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Blig Blog, Jeran, Danya, Rose, rojano, Taei, Crusher, Tayla, Dar, Thorum, Elli, Nyn, Marta

I was going to add, because I forgot, whoever killed him, THANK YOU.  I probably would have let him lead me right over the edge of a cliff at this point. >.<

So yeah, thank you.  :-*

ok so now that we know who mynd was i find it very interesting how he was the choice for the freezeing spell expecially when you consider how close he was to being linched ya 2 scum down alot more to go

Please explain this.

Ok. I've been thinking. With this many inactives, Nyn's claim probably wont be contested. So, I will go on the assumption that she's telling the truth... (This pains me b/c I assumed Mynd was telling the truth, too, and look what happened! T__T)

So, I will change my vote. I'll go with [glow=red,2,300]Dar[/glow] since she still hasnt provided a defense.

Mottlee - what do you mean TWO scum down?  ???

But, I agree with Meesh. In a game this large, we need to hear more voices!

Deadline

Vote Count

Dar(3): Pete, Locke, Charis

Wombat(1): Meesh

1. why do people think just cause aust was percy that he was town?

2. is there a role that switches a nk to another player? i swear i read it some where but cant find it again

man this was evil to find again ok so i never did get an answer was that because of mynds crazy post or was it ignored

i so hate Secrets they trend to take control of me

Okay I have like 5 minutes to get dressed for work because I was catching up in this game.

Aemon: Yes, thanks for pointing it out so obviously :P Furthermore I have no idea about Daruya but I am a PR-giver and I actually told the Mods to give a Sorting Hat PR to Tayla. I'm wondering if someone redirected that to Mynd?

Nice job taking out Mynd whoever it was! Adella had me convinced but Mynd is very good at making myself doubt it, it was a good use of your power.

My vote is going to [glow=red,2,300]Wombat[/glow].

Bah, work, ciao!

Aemon: Yes, thanks for pointing it out so obviously :P Furthermore I have no idea about Daruya but I am a PR-giver and I actually told the Mods to give a Sorting Hat PR to Tayla. I'm wondering if someone redirected that to Mynd?

Lia, I wonder if Mynd was making it up?  :o

1. why do people think just cause aust was percy that he was town?

2. is there a role that switches a nk to another player? i swear i read it some where but cant find it again

man this was evil to find again ok so i never did get an answer was that because of mynds crazy post or was it ignored

i so hate Secrets they trend to take control of me

Mottlee, I really think Percy was Town-aligned. In the books and the films. Why do you think he's scum?

I understand what you are getting at with not assuming Percy was town, mottlee, but isn't it equally fallacious to assume he was scum?

As for Mynd I was pretty well fooled by him.  His claim seemed like a really risky one for scum to make which made me think it was true.

Archived