DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh? I have no idea what your'e talking about. I was replying to Mynd.

Now you've got me confused :P What is the ruse you were first referring to? And the ruse you're referring to now? Do try and make sense :)

Locke, you're scaring me.  *points at Locke*  Ditto what he said on main 3 suspicions.  I will most likely be voting for Adella or Marta, but Som1else is still in the back of my mind.  I'm hoping for a little more info before I make a choice.

I haven't decided if I believe Mynd's role hints or not.  I can see why he'd choose now to reveal IF his PR is real after seeing Al Jenn's fate for mentioning the precious, especially since he had votes and promised votes.  However, in a game with a blank slate and no info at all, the three people whose reveals I would be most suspicious of right off the bat are Pete, Pandy and Mynd.  :P  (Yes, I know Pandy's not in the game, I'm just speaking in general.)  I still don't have enough info to decide where his interests lie and I think for the moment there are others who deserve our attention more.

Gah! You are annoying as Hell, Mynd, but it looks like we at least have someone to lynch today. And someone tomorrow if Adella flips innocent.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote

vote adella[/glow]

So wait. How would the lynch happening to Adella, and if/when she flips innocent, condemn Ed? I assuem we ARE talking about ed?

Gah! You are annoying as Hell, Mynd, but it looks like we at least have someone to lynch today. And someone tomorrow if Adella flips innocent.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote

vote adella[/glow]

So wait. How would the lynch happening to Adella, and if/when she flips innocent, condemn Ed? I assuem we ARE talking about ed?

As Ed said, that would actually be me.

If Adella were to flip innocent, then me pushing for her lynch would condemn me in everyone's eyes.  And I'd be lynched.  Because an innocent would never lead a lynch on another innocent without excellent cause, and I'm sure those excellent causes are pretty rare.

**edit new**

GOD, people, let me freaking post.

As Ed said, that would actually be me.

If Adella were to flip innocent, then me pushing for her lynch would condemn me in everyone's eyes.  And I'd be lynched.  Because an innocent would never lead a lynch on another innocent without excellent cause, and I'm sure those excellent causes are pretty rare.

**edit new**

GOD, people, let me freaking post.

Sorry about that  ;)

That would make you look terribly coated in slime, meesh.

Why were you pushing for her lynch?

You mean, why AM I pushing for her lynch?

Because she's scum.  Go back and read what I said earlier, if there were infinite lists of reasons for scumminess then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be pushing, everyone would be falling all over themselves to lynch her.

Meesh has pretty much claimed a finder type role. If we lynch Adella and she flips innocennt, we then proceed to lynch Meesh for leading us wrong. Ed has nothing to do with this.

Meesh, are you ok with what Aemonkitten says here?  Are you that sure about Adella? If she flips innocent, we lynch you?  And what have you done with my RING?! Where have you hidden it?  I know its in your tree somewhere....hidden from me!

I dont think that is possible. Im pretty sure that no team can win if a solo winner is still alive. Like if the town had all the mafia killed but the solo winner was still alive i think the game would still keep going. Thats my thoughts on the matter.

Ok I apologize for not being active, but hopefully that will change. First off I've been looking into Mynd's posts and it is quite obvious to me that he is trying to still include his opinions in them as much as possible. There was also the clever "som1else has the ring" (someone else has the ring). I'm assuming any PR he may have makes him accuse everyone, or it could just be him. He seems to have been dead set on som1else before.

It is also quite obvious that he most likely had and lost the ring. That quote from page one had a lot more info in it than seems to have been noticed. What it says to me is when you have the ring, it can either help you or hurt you (possibly the PR) when you lose it, or possibly when you have it.

This is a very different game than usual, and I'm assuming that who has the ring is very important.

Okay.. Wow.. So first of all I don't really get where Meesh claimed a finder role of any type, but okay.

Second, while I could be okay with you all voting for me if your reasons were valid, they aren't so... Yeah.

I HAVE stated my opinions on who I think is suspicious, and again, I am NOT going to go dig a quote out of all this garbage. I voiced suspicion on Marta, Mynd, and.. Hmm.. I don't really remember who the other person was. Oh well.

Now, I'm not sure where Meesh is coming from in this, since it seems about a 180 degree flip from where she was in the last day phase. If she has a finder type of role, I wouldn't be surprised if I was viewed, but I also wouldn't be surprised if I was framed.

I know I am innocent, if there is a lie detector, feel free to check that, I don't care. I have nothing to hide.

Right now I am unsure about Mynd still, and also not sure if Meesh is scum or just misled.. So I will [glow=red,2,300]vote Marta[/glow].

Oh. I've never played with just a solo winner, I guess that's why my mind went to Serial Killer. Does that mean he was mafia but could have won if all his team was taken out but him? Or he was entirely separate and just had bad luck?

Here.

And....hmmmmm....Not buying it so far.

Archived