DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Moggy...a favor.

Verbal32

Hey now, Lily. You don't really want to go around lynching people, do you? ...Well, I can see that you do, but that doesn't mean you should.  :P You see -well obviously you can't see, being eyeless and all- lynching actually hurts the lynchee, both physically and emotionally. Maybe a more peaceful way of showing that you suspect someone of a dreadful crime would be to get the tribe together and vote them off the island. Or you could even try the classic idea of forgiving them...  ;)

I really like you signature, Wombat. :) It's all pretty and stuff. Do you want to help me make a daisy chain? ;D

*Sits down and starts picking daisies from the ground, humming 'It's a Wonderful World'*

Walks back into the thread, dragging in a large wooden box with holes, as if it held a large animal that needed to breathe. Dragging the box over to where Lily is still lounging, Adella turns to her and POUNCES!

Tackling Lily into a chair and then firmly tying her to it, Adella steps back to make sure her knots wont come untied. Satisfied, she turns to the box and knocks on it, hearing a return knock, she nods in a very satisfied manner. Turning back to Lily:

Hello Lily.. You have been chosen. I really hate to ruin such a wonderfully evil mind as yours, but it has to be done. You made a bad choice as to which faction to join, thus you must be punished (plus, it's fun to pick on you! :D)

Turning back to the box, Adella braces herself.. All of a sudden music flares up! TELETUBBIES?!?! No.. It's just the music and singing of them.. Inside the box is much worse... Adella pulls back the lid..

send-in-the-clowns-demotivational-poster-1250706105.jpg

134_clowns-of-evil.gif

width=600 height=480http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/1/11/633673075583364860-ClownPhobias.jpg[/img]

Archived