DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The adventures of Ed and Pete :)

Naeann

Ed always wanted to be a knight.  He'd get all the video games where you save princesses and defend the castle.  He dreamed of one day rescuing a fair maiden for real and sweeping her off his feet.  He donned his gear for a facebook picture sure to wow the maidens across the globe....

4-1.jpg

One day.. Ed stumbled across this awesome site called Dragonmount.  "Awesome!" said Ed, "A dragon would be a much cooler mount than a horse anyways!  I must explore this site!"  and so he set off to do just that... it didn't deter him much when he discovered that wasn't what the site was about.  There he met Pete and they decided to work together to show how cool Ed could be...

cool_dudes.gif

Pete had a different goal in mind with this site and the wide web in general.  He was secretly trying to be the next Dr. Who and uses the internet to find bad guys like the Daleks.  ththxcoojpz1hckzmqm62w1.gif  He lost his last companion though so he's also keeping an eye out among Ed's castoffs for the nest Rose or Donna or Martha.

More to come in the journey later!  Stay tuned.

So yes.. the story must continue!

Ed became obsessed..(yeah, like he wasn't already... psh.. nintendo boy) He saw everyday objects in a new light.  Brushes became wands, dogs became evil monsters(poor fluffy), and even his mom's hair dryer became a weapon!

funny.jpg

Pete set out to find materials to make his own Tardis. dr-who-emoticon-tardis-1.gif  Ed was mad that Pete wasn't really helping him with his kingdom and destroyed Pete's first two attempts.

Ed started to hold audtions for his princess... several people applied...

paqnfriends.jpg

poolhallgirl.jpg

GW161H121.jpg

Hmm.. that last one was a bit ood.

Anyways.. none were really what he was looking for.  So he asked Angelina Jolie for help.... She said if you help me get Verbal from that website I will tell you about this awesom girl I know.. she's so cool I even had a shirt made up in her honor!

width=464 height=480http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo158/ucukdya/adella-1.jpg[/img]

Guest dragonsworn1991

paqnfriends.jpg

From left to right

Kiv, Pandy, Barm and Asha

Also Nae, did I get you hooked on the Doctor who?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Nope, I think they take lovely pictures, and have great fashion sense. The swim wear really brings out each others eyes.

While Ed set to cleaning his house to make it more livable for Angelina Jolie to stay while they searched for Adella...

Hilarious.jpg

Pete was busy putting the final touches on his Tardis.

eb3b.jpg

He then went off in time and space to look for the perfect travel companion.  He searched high and low and fought off many weird creatures...

129042749130284560.jpg

Then one night he had crashed a party (quite literally) and he finally found her.  He was making his way to the buffet table when he heard her talking about these weird creatures called shadowspawn and myrdraal.  If she knew about such fantastical creatures as this then surely she would be fit to travel space and time! He forgets the food and approaches the lady.  He is pleasantly suprised to see not one, but two lovely ladies are discussing this.  He thinks to himself.. who ever said I had to settle for jus one?  He conversed well into the night with the girls known as Naeann and Lily.  As the sun started rising over the horizon he finally asked them if they'd like to journey with him.  They immediately agreed and ran off to pack for the journey.

width=513 height=480http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/annie81/20503938470l1.jpg[/img]

They got into the tardis and Pete flipped  the switches for their journeys.  They went all sorts of places... an 80's prom...

width=405 height=480http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/annie81/hilarious-1.jpg[/img]

to a speakeasy...

width=309 height=480http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/annie81/1940_B_048.jpg[/img]

Battling strange creatures

Funny-5.gif

using the sonic ipod of course...

ipod.jpg

Pete had to be extra careful when they accidently landed on the planet femmalox.  The entire race appeared to be female.

schoolgiirls.jpg

They made alot of wrong turns now that I think back... imagine the suprise when we landed on the planet of a well known enemy of those who travel by tardis...

CushingMovieDaleks.jpg

Luckily we escaped! And retreated to our own tropical paradise on some far away galaxy...

DSC00407.jpg

Pete.. I want my own pool boy. :P

Archived