DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistress of Novices on LoA (3-9-10 to 3-29-10)

U4ea

This is just a big heads up that I am taking a break from Scary MoN-hood for a bit while I start my new online class and get stuff rolling with JordanCon. Since RL is getting a little crazy, I didn't want ya'll to suffer and, honestly, I need a brain break. I'll be back with bells on by the 29th, though!

Until then, please direct all aspirant-related questions to Verbal32, the Master at Arms. He'll know where to find me (or Claire), if he can't answer your questions directly. :)

Have a great March and I'll see you at Spring Break! :)

*grabs Eddie* Now, Ed, wouldn't you rather cling to prettier skirts with non-hairy legs underneath?? Like, say, the Mothers? Or maybe Lily will take you in for a while until Lor comes back. *trying to help Verb so he doesn't end up killing Eddie*

No edclinger.  Whew.  Thanks Adella!

Does that mean we can call Verby Mistress now? *grins*

Hope you get some rest, Lor! *snuggles*

If Bob can do it, I suppose you can too.  But only you!  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Ya'll kill me how you spam a LoA thread. *laughs and shakes her head*

Ok, this is me letting you all know that my posted LoA will be up on Monday, but I may still be a little scarce. I was in a car accident on Monday that has me unable to sit up in this chair for very long stretches at a time. I can do it in short visits, though.

Also, if I happen to not make any sense, it's because I'm on REALLY GOOD MEDS. So sometimes what's in my head isn't what makes it onto the screen... lol, just pretend I made sense and nod. It makes me feel better. ;)

Thanks, ya'll!

The dr says it's just a muscle strain, and it seems to be getting better. I still can't sit in this chair very long.

And what does it say that I only vaguely remember posting that... *points up* Good meds, I tell ya...

Archived