DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Member? Returning Member? READ HERE!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillfood has sent in the request form.

Also, for timezone I put Hawaii/Afghanistan, since currently I'm in Afghanistan, but by the time I'll be able to post regularly I'll be back in Hawaii, where my home is. Wasn't particularly sure how to handle that one. On that note, I currently have internet available for personal use, but very soon (not sure on exact date) I'll be leaving to another area, where I won't have access to commercial internet. Once that happens, I won't be on here until June unless I get moved again, and while I understand that I might get dropped from the lists at that time, know that it's not my intent to sign up for this and then simply leave, haha. So whether I get dropped or not, I'll be back in or around June to haunt your forums and corrupt your users. Unfortunately, I may or may not be able to post that I'll be going; most likely, I'll post regularly for a few days and then one day you will simply lose your Hillfood.

I'll keep that in mind and post an LoA for you soon, to cover your posterior :wink:

I appreciate that, Elgee. I'd hate for something to happen to my posterior; my wife and I agree that it's a particularly nice posterior. For doing this, I've decided that you're my homesquizzle. I'm not entirely certain what that is, but I'm at least partially convinced that it has something to do with covering for a fellow forum poster.

And as to who will feed the Hills, Adella, I'm sure I'll come up with something. Maybe some sort of Automated Hillfood Helper, AHH for short. Because I really want to hear people ask me for an AHH.

Sorry for spamming the forum, Oh Great Ones; I know it's supposed to be for new members and whatnot, but Hillfoods are genetically incapable of responding in some way, shape or form to references to their posterior. You can't argue with science.

Hillfood's Homesquizzle ... I like the sound of that. Call me Double H, from now :biggrin:

And you're welcome to start your own thread here so long, seeing as you're almost a member *nods*. That way, our Hills can get food with the sound of music ... or something.

I tried clicking the links in the first post and it gave me an error message. Am I missing something really obvious? Because that happens to me a lot.

I am afraid those links takes you to boards that you don't have access to yet. Some one with Authority has the right to request your access, and will prolly do so on Sunday since that is the normal day to get things done. ^^

Hiya!

So I'm Caoimhin, or Kevin, or Warder Chippie, or whatever else anyone wants to call me :P I'm new on these here boards, and sent in the form thing last night :)

I like a good book, a little scotch, and Elayne Trakand :wub:

Just kidding :P

I would like to become a warder, just so that I can keep all the pretty people safe ;)

I'm not sure if I'm still required to post here to ensure that I'm accepted into the Tower Grounds, but if I am well...here I am. ^_^ Requested permission to join today. *nods, followed by a bow* I look forward to joining the ranks of Warders. ^_^ What is it with me and being a Warder... Ah, well. ^_^

There's no need to worry. :smile: Things are a bit slower than usual lately because we've had some staff turnover, so the staff members we do have are working extra until the recently vacated positions are filled. Until you get access, feel free to post on the boards you can see and/or PM members to get to know them better.

Access has been requested for everyone from Caoimhin al'Strode and down, now just waiting for an Admin to add you to the Usergroup. It will be soon, I promise! :biggrin:

In the mean time, please read the first post and the links in there if you haven't yet. Some of those links might lead you to boards you don't have access to yet, so keep an eye out and as soon as you can see the Aspirant Quarters, head right on over there.

Welcome to the White Tower and Warders!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived