DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn fansite

Som1else

I am on the mistborn group on facebook and recently someone made a fan site called luthadel.net. i went to the site and here are my thoughts/review of site

I like the idea for a mistborn fansite but the rules on this site are HORRIBLE. 1: your account name has to sound like it came from the mistborn books 2: you can NEVER change your avatar picture 3: you have to be 18 years or older to get to the mistborn rank. There are some things I like though

1: to get to the mistborn rank you have to have read all three books and will be tested about your knolledge of the books 2: its not an rpg site so you can go there to descuse the books.

before this site can reach its full potential the some of the rules MUST be changed those regarding membership need to be altered, if they changed the eighteen years and up rule to having to be registered for a full year or somthing it will make it more acsesible to fans of brandon sanderson and the mistborn books. the rules about account names are just silly I am not from the final empire so my name shouldnt sound like i am, if someone wants to make a name that sounds like they are from the final empire then good for them let them do it if they WANT to, I mean its not an rpg site so let people give them whatever name they want I always use the same name on online accounts because it reflects me and my intrests. the rule least i need of being changed is the picture one if someone wants to put up a picture of a monkey for there avatar let them. again i use avatar pictures on my online accounts that express me and my personalitty.

The good: membership advancment tests... See More

The bad: unable to change profile pics

The ugly: 18 years or older for Mistborn/Keeper/High Noble,

Name guidelines, and any thing not mentioned in "good/bad"

my rating of site 2/10 it could be a 10 but the rules are to strict you would have more freedoms in Nazi Germany.

The thing to do, then, would be to not join this site since you dislike it.

No, no.  What you're saying is that the site is meant for someone else.  But what you haven't considered, Pandy, is that he is Som1else! Obviously, then, the site has to change if he dislikes it. 

The thing to do, then, would be to not join this site since you dislike it.

No, no.  What you're saying is that the site is meant for someone else.  But what you haven't considered, Pandy, is that he is Som1else! Obviously, then, the site has to change if he dislikes it. 

Ah, Kivam. +1 point.

Heh, it doesn't sound bad to me.  Though I'm not sure, I THINK I read all of it.  I might've missed/skipped a word or two...or 54.

Skimming and all.

And, uh, thanks for the review, it was....very reviewy! :D

Apparently she prefers "Meesha", though.

I think you won me over to "Meesh" when you compared it to a wave crashing or some such thing, pandy. :D

I've never said Niche like that.... >.> Being an uncivilized redneck from the depths of Iowa and all, I always said it "Nitch." >.>

Woohoo!

The true test of class is how people say Dance.

I fail, as I say d-air-nce, whereas my wife and my mother both pronounce it d-ar-nce.

Sorry Asha, I have to go with Eli on this one...where the hell does the "r" sound come from? ???

There are a lot of true tests of class, apparently. :D

I pronounce a lot of words differently depending on how I'm using them.

Like, "Route."  When I say "Route 66" or some such thing, it rhymes with "root."

When I say "Paper route" it rhymes with "out."

I also say "eether/or" or "neether/nor," but there are times when I say "eye-ther/or" and "neye-ther/nor."

And I THINK I say "of-ten."  I think.  Sometimes.  But I can remember saying "off-n" too. >.<

Archived