DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily: an in depth analyse of pure win

Guest dragonsworn1991

Guest dragonsworn1991

Lily, I actually don't think I can top what you wrote but I am going to lay it down anyway.

I first met you over in the wt, you were fun, rambunctious, and just an all around great person to be around. I first really interacted with you over mafia. It  has bern amazing to see you grow and mature a a player and person, (eventhough I still know when you are scum). But as great a game as mafia is an as much as I enjoy playing it, I enjoy being your bonded more. You have helped me through momentous times that could have broken me as a person and you have stayed beside me and made me, or inspired me to do the rite thing.

I may try and be the tough guy sometimes and be brave because it is what is rite, but you do it all the time. Lily I aspire to be a strong a person as you. Everytine I come online or get on yahoo I always smile when I see you ar online. I rememer when I asked you to bond. We had been talking for a month or two months and I popped the question per say. Ever since then we have only grown more and more in sync. It is amazing to be from two totally different spectrums of life and yet be basically the same person.

Now your flaws sis, I had to think on them. The main thing I could think of is you are to nice sometimes and you are to open. Also you forget where the tmi line is sometimes. In other words you areto good for your own good. I am honored you wanted to further our bond this way and I am just glad I get to share it with you.

Archived