DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back to the Black Tower - Damon

Damon

Hey there Damon welcome back to the BT!  :D

You don't have to start up again, if your stats are still there, you're straight back in! Talya are OL will find em for you, no doubt  :)

the off-site website is www.black-tower.wikidot.com

And I'd sign in the new members thread just to be sure  ;)

Welcome Damon I'm a moderator here so feel free to send hit me up on MSN with any questions you have or you could PM me but MSN would be easier.

Talya is the Org leader she is wonderful and awesome and will pop in.

TMD and Ellinora are the faction leaders and next in charge to Talya they are both pretty busy right now but are both very friendly and helpful.

Rey and Pale are storm leaders for the shadow, Myself and Locke are storm leaders for the light any of us will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Say hi to Elgee for me. And do you have access to our private boards 'The Farmhouse' and 'The Arena' and such yet? If not I'll be sure to let Talya know.

We have a tavern over in the village for when you get access relax and enjoy yourself. Aside from that we are all a pretty relaxed and enjoyable group so feel free to kick back and enjoy yourself. Try not to kill Ed we are trying to train him.

And as always the best part our tainted BT the brownies!

*Offers a brownie to Damon*

Welcome Damon, I don't think I was around when you were active here. As for the off site, you will have to speak to LG about that, it's nothing to do with us hear anymore :)

I don't think you have any stats, at least I can't seem to find any. I doubt you can see the Provate boards so if you want to come back, let me know and I will get you added :)

Hey Daemon, nice to see ya back! I remember ya  ;)

I MIGHT be able to find your stats. I have some VERY old stats pages. I'll take a look.

Be welcome to look around again and see what's up. Like Talya said, the Off Site boards have nothing to do with DM any more (they are still around though but kind of dead, if you want the links to them you will have to pm me or elgee).

edit: well I couldn't find ya on my old copies. Guess you will have to start over, sorry dude.

Archived