DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What makes a Hot Thread?

Far Dareis Mai

Yeah, I see those four views. Well guess what? I don't need any company for this awesome thread, because my company is all that counts!

*stabs viewers and non-participants of this thread*

Doesn't stabbing them make them participants?

I REALLY like watching you dance in your awesome. It is captivating the way your silky hair slides over your shoulders, the way it only allows small forbidden glimpses of your delicate face. Aaaahhh. You have no idea how much I want to slide my finger down the line of your jaw and tilt your face up to mine. To gently drown in the sea of your eyes, all cares gone. Only us. Slowly I bend my head dowmn and place a kiss on your right eye, then your left. That unique scent that us Far Daries Mai drives me mad with passion. I have to hold you in my arms, your lithe body pressed up against me. I'll take you back to my villa, where we won't be disturbed for days. There we can let our passions run free without regard to the world at large. I want to divest you of your garments using only my teeth, leaving you in  all the glory that the Creator provided you. Seeing the smooth curve of you hip and breast I can no longer contain myself. I MUST take you to my suite where I will use only the finest oils to give you the massage that you have never had, yet always needed. For hours I will rub oil into your feet, your hands, your arms, your calves, your thighs and your back. The tension is building so fast. The master bedroom awaits. Come with me, love.

I REALLY like watching you dance in your awesome. It is captivating the way your silky hair slides over your shoulders, the way it only allows small forbidden glimpses of your delicate face. Aaaahhh. You have no idea how much I want to slide my finger down the line of your jaw and tilt your face up to mine. To gently drown in the sea of your eyes, all cares gone. Only us. Slowly I bend my head dowmn and place a kiss on your right eye, then your left. That unique scent that us Far Daries Mai drives me mad with passion. I have to hold you in my arms, your lithe body pressed up against me. I'll take you back to my villa, where we won't be disturbed for days. There we can let our passions run free without regard to the world at large. I want to divest you of your garments using only my teeth, leaving you in  all the glory that the Creator provided you. Seeing the smooth curve of you hip and breast I can no longer contain myself. I MUST take you to my suite where I will use only the finest oils to give you the massage that you have never had, yet always needed. For hours I will rub oil into your feet, your hands, your arms, your calves, your thighs and your back. The tension is building so fast. The master bedroom awaits. Come with me, love.

. . . .

<.<

I thought you were a girl. Why does your name have kristen in it?

I have to say, for a moment I was pretty shell shocked, because nobody has ever taken a sexual stance on worship...but it worked. You successfully left me speechless for a good five minutes, followed by at least 3 or 4 minutes of high pitched giggling (and I'm not a giggler). So yeah, it worked. GM task = success. :P

Archived