A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Am I Watching Currently?

Emperor

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requesting spoilers for six feet under

all I want to know is this "amazing ending" to the series is David dying

if that's what it is I wanna know but if I'm wrong just tell me I'm wrong and don't spoil the actual ending

if that's what it is I wanna know but if I'm wrong just tell me I'm wrong and don't spoil the actual ending

It's not.

It's not.

Oh ok

Thanks

That seemed to be where things were going IMO but I guess I was wrong

It was probably way too early to make that call anyway

I'm only on episode 8 I think

• 2 months later...

I'm currently WAITING for Dexter and TWD. Started watching Grimm, it's kinda meh, but I've seen worse. So basically all I watch at this point, tv wise, are The hated by most Daily show, The hated by most Colbert Report. Craig Ferguson and Conan. The Burn with Jeff Ross is pretty funny too. On Comedy Central. Also looking forward to Supernatural. So I watch a total of at most two hours a day of tv lol. No commercials or it would be like three and a half hours lol.

• Community Administrator

The hated by most Daily show, The hated by most Colbert Report

Wha?

Almost everyone loves those shows

That would definitely be news to me. As far as around these parts go. Or I guess the parts around here I usually frequent.

.. Be suprised how many people despise either one of those shows. <_<

I have been watching season one of Teen Wolf, it is a bit to much teen drama and to little werewolves for me but it do pick up later in the series. I have also been watching the anime series Tiger & Bunny which is a fun spin on super heroes where the supers are part of a reality show and earn points by saving people, and third I am watching the first season of Alphas, I have only seen two episodes so far but I like it. The story is about an agency who uses agents who have brain abnormalities which give them super human abilities.

Archived