DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Am I Watching Currently?

Emperor

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

Just started watching Breaking In. Quite fun, but I am still waiting for that Wow-factor.

Isnt this meant to be about TV shows?

It is a TV show.

Right. Comedy, believe it or not.

• 1 month later...

Just watched the season finale of The Borgias. Let me say that this show is pretty much exactly what the Tudors should have been. Better than the Tudors and much less focused on sex and nudity (although there is some of that). Jeremy Irons is, of course, pure genius. The actor who plays his son, a relatively unknown Francois Arnaud, is very good as well. The show perhaps focuses a good deal more on politics, but it is nonetheless interesting and thoroughly enjoyable. I eagerly await the next season.

Started watching Camelot on Starz. I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. Yes it's cheesy and maybe not the best made show ever, but it's entertaining and very enjoyable (at least so far, I'm on episode 2). Some of the dialogue is lame, etc. etc. But so far a good show. Maybe it's because I absolutely love the Arthurian legend, but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching The Wire. I'm almost done with the first season and I'm loving it- probably the best show I've ever seen, even including Game of Thrones. From the first episode I felt pretty much sucked into this show.

I'm watching The Wire. I'm almost done with the first season and I'm loving it- probably the best show I've ever seen, even including Game of Thrones. From the first episode I felt pretty much sucked into this show.

I have been saying this for years now. The Wire is the best TV show ever. I am jealous you are just experiencing it for the first time.

• 1 month later...

Just finished Stargate Universe and it took bloody forever! 8.5/10. Very entertaining, very.

Just started Stargate: SG-1, but the idea of starting 9 seasons and 216 episodes two days before school starts...kind of a little daunting. So I watched about 3-5 episodes and switched to Stargate: Atlantis because of it's more manageable 99 episodes. I've also loved the myth of Atlantis since I was but a wee boy, so there's that too.

Just finished season 5 of The Shield... and it was up there in some of the best TV ever. I kind of wonder if this is when the show peaked or if they can keep it up in the next two seasons.

Watched Camelot over the weekend. It was decent. I liked how they made the legends realistic.

Watched Camelot over the weekend. It was decent. I liked how they made the legends realistic.

Exactly what I thought. I liked how they made Merlin this real-seeming person, instead of just some awesome magician. Also I like how there's no Lancelot...but Gawain was a supercliche.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching the first 13 episodes of "The Glades" on Netflix, entertaining, but not so much to make me want to follow it every week. Probably watch the next season when it becomes available on Netflix. Currently watching Dead Zone. Show I liked from a while back but never got to follow it consistently.

Archived